Friday Fill-Ins... and stuff...
HEADLINE NEWS!!! ... hot off the press! ... Ella has arrived in HAWAII, and is visiting with Quilly this month! New Ella adventures begin!

1. October is here, dammit!
2. Unfamiliar noises in the night scare me.
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's gonna clog the gutters again.
4. My favorite horror movie is NONE because I don't like them a bit!
5. Days gone by = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night when my Mathew was born!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading some, tomorrow my plans include driving to Virginia to see Krysti and her school and Sunday, I want to play with her until around 5:00 pm and then drive home!

1. October is here, dammit!
2. Unfamiliar noises in the night scare me.
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's gonna clog the gutters again.
4. My favorite horror movie is NONE because I don't like them a bit!
5. Days gone by = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night when my Mathew was born!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading some, tomorrow my plans include driving to Virginia to see Krysti and her school and Sunday, I want to play with her until around 5:00 pm and then drive home!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chim chiminy Chim chiminy Chim chim chereeeeeee Good Luck did rub off when he shook hands with me!
Isn't he cute!? Can I keep him Mom??? LOL! He showed up at my house at 8:30 yesterday morning wearing that hat, and I 'bout liked to keel over! Never occurred to me he'd actually have a hat! Too darned cute! ... Remember the birds? Well, they flew the coop while I was away, so it was safe to get the Chimney Sweep in yesterday! He didn't actually sweep my chimney - he said the birds did it for him - and saved us $100! I guess their noise MIGHT have been worth that... he did clean off the mess they made on the damper and then sized us up for a chimney CAP so that we don't have birds again! I was hopin' the cap might look like his HAT - but nope - it's just a regular ol' boring chimney cap! Darn!
In the Crab News Today - ALL of the crabs have now traded shells at least one time, most of them have changed a couple of times... and Einstein has changed sO many times I don't know WHICH one she is anymore! I don't know who ANY of them are anymore! But I DO know Einstein is the one that changes shells EVERY bloomin' night! That little crab thinks she's in Crab Heaven! Either that or her high heels are too tight ... hmmm. I don't think so though. She's been going back and forth between the race car one and a plain one the last 2 days. But sometimes she changes 2-3 times in a day! Crazy! I'm glad I don't do her laundry!
Sooooo... today is the first day in 4 weeks that I don't have MOM! Whoooo hooo! So what am I gonna do with myself? I'm going to do some Bible Study, and I'm going to work on my Wordzzle for tomorrow... and I might even take a NAP! But I'll also be in and out of the blogosphere! Have a great day all!
In the Crab News Today - ALL of the crabs have now traded shells at least one time, most of them have changed a couple of times... and Einstein has changed sO many times I don't know WHICH one she is anymore! I don't know who ANY of them are anymore! But I DO know Einstein is the one that changes shells EVERY bloomin' night! That little crab thinks she's in Crab Heaven! Either that or her high heels are too tight ... hmmm. I don't think so though. She's been going back and forth between the race car one and a plain one the last 2 days. But sometimes she changes 2-3 times in a day! Crazy! I'm glad I don't do her laundry!
Sooooo... today is the first day in 4 weeks that I don't have MOM! Whoooo hooo! So what am I gonna do with myself? I'm going to do some Bible Study, and I'm going to work on my Wordzzle for tomorrow... and I might even take a NAP! But I'll also be in and out of the blogosphere! Have a great day all!







16 comment(s):
A crab that is a fashionista! I have now heard it all!!! Too funny!!!
By
Anonymous, at
10/03/2008 7:43 AM
Chimney sweepers bring luck ! that's an old proverb and your's is really nicely dressed ! Mine came in jeans and didn't look romantic at all !
I agree with you on automn ! It's exactly like you say : "Leaves are falling all around, it's gonna clog the gutters again".That's about what I feel in this period of the year !
BTW do you still have the "chatterbox" who took care of mom ??
By
Ingrid, at
10/03/2008 7:59 AM
I didn't know crabs changed shells that often -- I just thought they changed when they outgrew one. Funny!!
I can't figure out how birds swept the chimney. Did their fluttering around knock stuff off?
Enjoy your day "off" and have a good time with Kristi this weekend!
By
Anonymous, at
10/03/2008 8:32 AM
lol love the chimney sweep!! yep ya gotta keep him lol...
By
DesLily, at
10/03/2008 9:22 AM
lol, maybe but I think Palin scares me the most..
By
Lapdog Creations, at
10/03/2008 11:04 AM
I agree w/ you on 2 and 4!!
Cute that Ella is off to Hawaii! I'll be there in a month! I can't wait!
By
K, at
10/03/2008 11:24 AM
This is a super post... instant memories of Mary Poppins!
Brilliant!
By
LarryG, at
10/03/2008 11:39 AM
Magic Time Machine is a wonderful restraunt that is themed on story book and movie characters. Last time we went we had Captain Jack Sparrow serve us. Great list and Happy Friday!
By
Sheeshintx, at
10/03/2008 12:34 PM
WOW!! I would have just about croaked if i had seen him come to my house. Mike and I always cleaned ours all those years that we burned wood back in Illinois. He would get on the roof and i would stay down by the fire place then we would work the sweeper back and forth until we got the job done!!
A whole day with out MOM..I bet you feel like a prisoner that just got released from jail...
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
10/03/2008 1:10 PM
You're right, the chimney sweep is a keep. :-0
Have a wonderful free day for yourself.
By
Anonymous, at
10/03/2008 1:11 PM
We used to have chimney sweeps like that in Virginia.
He looks like something straight out of Dickens!
Hope you have a good day!
By
Carletta, at
10/03/2008 3:03 PM
So, Einstein is running a fashion show at your place huh? Too funny!
I like your chimney sweeping guy, my my, you do make me jealous!
By
Jientje, at
10/03/2008 4:41 PM
Well now I have something for Monday is me. Glad your back. And i know a little more about you.
Why a real chimney sweep and an honest one. I didn't know they were real.
Glad your crabs are doing well.
By
Dr.John, at
10/03/2008 6:59 PM
A REAL chimney sweep? Too cool and he is cute. Wish I had a chimney. Glad Ella made it safely to Hawaii.
By
Raven, at
10/04/2008 12:23 AM
Leave it to you to get a diva crab with a shell fetish!
By
Anonymous, at
10/04/2008 4:06 AM
molting crabs in high heels...chimney sweeps...ROFLMAO! Thanks for playing :-)
By
Janet, at
10/06/2008 8:30 AM
Post a comment
<< Home