.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Trips or Better to Win?

Krysti & Keegan

Who says 3 can't get along? ??? Life did indeed get interesting when Adam arrived to stay for the next two weeks -- and Krysti & Keegan met him at the bus depot! (personally, I think there was a bit of tension... I felt it... so I'm pretty sure they did!) BUT... I will hand it to all 3 of them! They did a great job of getting through it. They actually did a better than great job! They actually all COOKED together this evening! The original plan had been that Krysti & Keegan were going to cook lasagne on Saturday night -- but that didn't work out because Adam's bus sort of came in right smack dab in the middle of what would be dinner time. So the three of them cooked it up tonight! And they had fun!

Krysti goes for the layered look...

Pan 1 done... On to pan 2...


The boys got the team work going on...


It's like Tag Team Cooking! Yea!


Can we eat YET?
Nooooo... not YET Keegan!


Keegan has gone home for a few days now... he will be back for New Year's Eve. But I think Adam probably is glad to have some time to just visit with Krysti and reacquaint without her new fella around! I'm sure it's hard enough for him to be in a strange house with truly strange parents, a strange bed and strange noises -- without having the new chap around! But what a good SPORT he is!!!


9 comment(s):

Oh lasagna! Love it. I think I need to make it soon. I have an eggplant lasagna recipe that might be good to try.

By Blogger Maribeth, at 12/28/2008 10:16 PM  

I can only imagine the tension...like an elephant in the room that no one talks about. I made lasagna for Boy Wonder last night...he spent the night. Miss you girlfriend.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 12/29/2008 10:40 AM  

I'd LOVE to have some lasagna right about now! I'd love to have other people cook!

What an interesting situation! Probably more tense for the guys than for Kristi.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/29/2008 11:59 AM  

Well, that could have been horrible! I am glad that you still have your house and loved ones intact! Kristi must pick level-headed, sensible young men.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/29/2008 1:15 PM  

lasagna sounds so good right now. I love the family get togethers even though they are so exhausting.

By Blogger Family Man, at 12/29/2008 2:17 PM  

Thank God that went well!!
By the way, that lasagna looks very appealing to me!! Yum!

By Blogger Jientje, at 12/29/2008 3:20 PM  

This is almost as good as my soap opera. The three of them cooking together. Of course in the soap somebody would poison the lasagne.

By Blogger Dr.John, at 12/29/2008 4:43 PM  

In middle age you would be convicted for immoral behaviour !! Hahaha !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 12/30/2008 2:29 AM  

Fabulous photos Melli!!! Now....any leftovers?

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 12/30/2008 8:16 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home