Morning Update...
I got GOOD sleep last night! Mom talked almost all night. The blue pills are VERY strong - but they also make her hallucinate. That's why I don't like to overdo them! But last night I just had to. She and I both just got up, and I will be able to get a shower thanks to the tied door. Then we will go down and get our FREE (included in the cost of the room) breakfast and go see Dr. John & Betty. Mom is HAPPY this morning... and that means I am happy this morning! It's GOING to be a gOOd day! I'll be be back tonight and will visit then! Thank you SO much for ALL the prayers and good wishes!!! I appreciate them more than you will know!Labels: Neenah Trip







10 comment(s):
I'm glad things are a little better today. Enjoy your breakfast and drive safe, okay?
By
Jientje, at
4/22/2009 8:15 AM
Best wishes for today. You are both in my prayers.
By
Jane, at
4/22/2009 9:08 AM
See my post below...but at least mil is happy this morning. Hope you had a good breakfast! Most of the time they are pretty good at the motels...at least I'm happy with them.
By
Amber Star, at
4/22/2009 10:43 AM
I'm so glad you got a good night's sleep. I know that goes a long way for me. And I am glad today looks better. Have a great time with Dr. John and Betty!
By
Barbara H., at
4/22/2009 11:16 AM
I'm praying that being in the same place with other people for a while will give her a sense of security and peace. Gotcha all prayed up babe.
By
Lazy Daisy, at
4/22/2009 1:15 PM
Good to see you were able to get some sleep.
By
Nessa, at
4/22/2009 2:11 PM
Oh, I am so glad you are rested! I hope you have a great time with Dr. John and Betty. You and your MIL are still in my prayers.
By
quilly, at
4/22/2009 2:18 PM
Glad you both got some rest...Let's hope no blue lights in the review mirror. Have a great day...
By
Anonymous, at
4/22/2009 2:56 PM
Glad Mom slept. Thank the Lord! My laptop crashed and is in for repair. This means I am on my old desktop, alone in the office. (sob,sob)
By
Maribeth, at
4/22/2009 4:43 PM
Oh my goodness Melli! You poor girl and poor Mom too. I have to say that was an ingenius idea for the door. I really don't know how you keep it all together, I know I couldn't do it. God Bless and be careful.
By
Tootie, at
4/23/2009 1:25 AM
Post a comment
<< Home