Ruby Tuesday... & Leave It To Meme (as stolen from Thom)
No WONDER it's so hard to find a bird in my bird bath! LOL!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One more in a long line of meme's stolen from Thom!
*scratches head*
Remember when I was the one they were all stolen from???
1. Who was your FIRST date? Oh Boy! Let me seeeeeee if I can remember his name... I think it was Glen (or was it Gary) Kopanski....
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Ummmm NO! *and my first date and my first LOVE are two entirely separate entities - just for the record!*
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? I bet a screwdriver...
4. What was your FIRST job? Soda Jerk at People's Drug Store.
5. What was your FIRST car? 1968 Pontiac LeMans - Red with a black roof.
6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? St. Paul, MN
7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Little Lynn... no.
8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time? My sister Carroll. I was her flower girl when I was 3.
9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate. She was a stitch! Always had a new joke! Every day! If I still lived in Minnesota we would still be friends! She was a single mom, her little boy was Bryan and a doll baby to be sure! She was playing the dating game and at the time that we lived together she was MADLY in LOVE with Rob, a gay guy who was very UP FRONT about just needing her for appearances at company shindigs! He did indeed love her back - but in a very brother/sisterly way! It was honestly like living in a sit-com! And the year was 1976!
10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)? I don't know. Wishing is such a dangerous business... read Dr. John's Elf Tales -- you'll see!
11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? Don't we all HAVE the chance? So what you're really saying here is what is something you would like to learn if you would only set it as your priority? Right now I have someone BEGGING me to teach me how to sing -- she swears she can do it! All I have to do is give HER a chance... and maybe I will. But it will cost ME a LOT of hard work!
12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with? Not even... Thank God!
13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why? Lessons? Took? Catechism... because my mother made me! Or Flute. Again, because my mother MADE me.
14. What is the first thing you do when you get home? (loved Thom's answer of "turn off my car") Once that's done, and I'm actually IN the house, usually I go potty!








18 comment(s):
heh heh heh...I can't imagine why a bird wouldn't want to visit this bath. It could get a great rub down. ;)
Nice shot. Happy Tuesday.
RT ~ Upward Bound
By
Crazy Working Mom, at
7/27/2009 11:39 PM
Yep, the bird bath question had been answered! :)
A fun shot Melli!
My post is here: Carletta’s Captures.
By
Carletta, at
7/27/2009 11:50 PM
My Darlin. You have graduated from meme's. LOL. oblige the bird bath photo. Excellent. Great answers and thanks for the shout out yet again. Off the record of course. LOL
By
Anonymous, at
7/28/2009 1:59 AM
What a cute picture of your cat, adorable! I loved your answers on that meme. It brings back a lot of memories for me too. I just might steal it from you, I might!
By
Jientje, at
7/28/2009 2:16 AM
You may have stolen that meme from Thom, but your version was still very different from his! LOL!
AND, do you steal your memes more often then you used to, or is it that now we just know where they're coming from? Hmmmm........
Loved your answers, Melli. You ALMOST made me want to do this meme. THAT takes talent.
By
quilly, at
7/28/2009 2:36 AM
Love that bird bath photo! The cat is sprung!
By
Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams, at
7/28/2009 5:57 AM
On #14....me too! Must be the plight of us 50+ year olds!!!
By
Maribeth, at
7/28/2009 7:41 AM
with the scent of the birds , the cat might like that water taste better,LOL.
By
Auntie E, at
7/28/2009 9:54 AM
Kitty just wants to play.
I loved your answers. i can't even remember some of them for myself.
By
Nessa, at
7/28/2009 10:16 AM
Of cours your Ruby picture is just made for me, lol ! The first thing I do when I come home is taking off my shoes and put slippers on !
By
Ingrid, at
7/28/2009 10:56 AM
LOVE the caption to your picture!
I am so glad I didn't marry any of my "first loves" either -- what a disaster that would have been!!
By
Barbara H., at
7/28/2009 11:17 AM
Gray cat at the birdbath, what do you see?
Just the remains of a late chickadee!
My Ruby Tuesday
By
Magical Mystical Teacher, at
7/28/2009 11:32 AM
that is a big cat!! maybe he's bloated? ;)
loved your answers
By
Dianne, at
7/28/2009 1:48 PM
Great picture and cute meme! Thanks for your visit to my blog.
By
Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential, at
7/28/2009 4:25 PM
Great picture.
I loved the answer to 14. But then all the answers were well thought out.
By
Dr.John, at
7/28/2009 7:05 PM
Great photo of the cat drinking from the bird bath.
Good answers on the meme.
By
bettygram, at
7/28/2009 7:26 PM
Liked your answers Melli, I may even take this for a rainy day.
By
Anonymous, at
7/29/2009 12:25 AM
That picture is histarical :D
Now at least you know the "why not"
*grin* too cute :)
By
Nicole, at
7/29/2009 2:20 AM
Post a comment
<< Home