.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Thematic Photographic 56

Thematic Photographic 56
hosted by
Carmi
Today's Theme: Aviation


My apologies to my regular readers who already know I spent the better part of a day shooting airplanes last Friday! If you'd like to read about it, click the link! Otherwise, just enjoy these planes that were all landing at Ronald Reagan's Washington National Airport!




13 comment(s):

Who cares Clementine...they are awesome to see again. Love this ya done did good :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/02/2009 3:24 PM  

Vrooooommmmm!

By Blogger Nessa, at 7/02/2009 3:52 PM  

Really love the nose-on shot in the first frame. I'm always a little leery of taking my camera to the airport... makes people nervous I think. People with guns. And handcuffs.

By Blogger Mojo, at 7/02/2009 3:56 PM  

I'm with Mojo

I was told to leave Newark airport
I was in a far parking lot sitting on my car taking photos of planes and security showed up from 3 directions

they were polite - but firm and didn't want to hear about taking photos of planes

By Blogger Dianne, at 7/02/2009 4:04 PM  

Mojo - and Dianne --- I wasn't actually AT the airport. I was at Graevelly Park which is outside the airport - but at the end of their landing strip. There WAS however a MIB watching me... he never stopped me - but he watched me!

By Blogger Melli, at 7/02/2009 4:16 PM  

Great planes -- but I am still waiting for the filed trip post and an explanation for your Sepia photo! I haven't even been here and you're still managing to make me wait! Pft!

By Anonymous quilly, at 7/02/2009 4:57 PM  

A MIB watched you. But then you just don't look like a terrorist. Those are great pictures.

By Blogger Dr.John, at 7/02/2009 8:00 PM  

Great pictures again. Maybe the airlines could use them.

By Blogger bettygram, at 7/02/2009 8:17 PM  

Neat shots!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/03/2009 3:21 AM  

Amazing shots for not being at the airport, Melli :)

By Blogger MaR, at 7/03/2009 10:00 AM  

Wow awesome plane shots.

By Blogger Maria's Space, at 7/03/2009 10:20 PM  

very cool shots especially the last one..

By Blogger dennisthemennis.co.uk, at 7/04/2009 2:55 AM  

You are so great at composition...that last one is especially good. It feels like that plane is going to burst right out of the frame!

I participated in TP too. Please stop by!

By Blogger Love 2Bs, at 7/06/2009 2:30 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home