.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Daylight Savings...


Does Anybody REALLY Know What Time It Is?
(Does anybody really care?)

I LOVE that song by Chicago!
Too bad I couldn't get it to post from YouTube... *sigh*
I took this picture while Mom & I were walking at the beach
the other day... I thought "how appropriate"!!!

11 comment(s):

I'm counting the days, two more weeks!

By Blogger Jientje, at 3/14/2010 5:31 AM  

for a moment I thought it was showing different times in different places
but it appears to be 2 different times in North Beach

I know that feeling

By Blogger Dianne, at 3/14/2010 7:58 AM  

I can almost see a Twilight Zone or sci-fi episode in that photo dealing with alternate timelines or something.

Happy Sunday!

By Anonymous Barbara H., at 3/14/2010 9:13 AM  

Too funny have a great Sunday. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/14/2010 10:47 AM  

I don't know what to think about it. Our turn in Europe is the first weekend of April (I guess) One hour I don't even realize.

By Blogger Ingrid, at 3/14/2010 10:58 AM  

I was prepared. I set the clocks before bed last night, but my bedside clock is a satellite clock that sets itself. I woke just before 2 AM and I wondered if the clock would go from 1:59 to 3 AM? And it did! HA! I know, silly. I should have gone back to sleep instead of waiting for it, but I couldn't help it!

By Blogger Maribeth, at 3/14/2010 11:10 AM  

What a hoot!
I don't like losing an hour's sleep, but the extra hour of sunshine at night is worth it. I do just wish they'd leave the poor clocks alone -- our turn is two weeks from now.

I hope your spring is warming up, meanwhile!

By Blogger Susan at Stony River, at 3/14/2010 11:57 AM  

and I love that song... Chicago so rocked in my days... ha

that is beautiful...

By Blogger Connie Barris, at 3/14/2010 8:35 PM  

If you don't like what time it is, just walk around the clock and pick a different answer? LOL!

By Anonymous quilly, at 3/14/2010 9:47 PM  

GREAT pic!
I think I'll put that CD in the car tomorrow...

My poor hubby is back to commuting in the dark tomorrow morning. :(
I wish they'd just leave the clocks ALONE!! (Although, I admit to being fond of the extra hour in late October, LOL)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/14/2010 11:55 PM  

very nice clock picture, but i am not happy.

Book Review - Moving In

By Blogger Nessa, at 3/16/2010 12:38 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home