.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Monday, March 22, 2010

Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop!

Quilly gifted ME with an Easter Basket by tagging me!
I like this kind of pay-it-forward charity, so I will tag too!




~ the Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop is Here ~

HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES

  • Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
  • Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
  • Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
  • Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
  • Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
  • Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
  • Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.











I am tagging :

Karen
Barbara
AmberStar
And anyone else who wants to help!

(don't waste your time going shopping for a different basket or candy like I did! I think you're supposed to give THIS basket! Makes sense since Hershey is sponsoring!)

8 comment(s):

Very cute! I will do this one day this week.

By Anonymous Barbara H., at 3/22/2010 12:22 PM  

Now that's kind of fun. Happy or Hoppy Monday!

By Blogger Susan, at 3/22/2010 12:25 PM  

Those eggs look good.

MicroFiction Monday - Sh!

By Blogger Nessa, at 3/22/2010 1:13 PM  

Thanks, Melli! I knew this was a tag you'd happily embrace.

By Anonymous quilly, at 3/22/2010 1:15 PM  

Such a great cause :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/22/2010 2:18 PM  

Oh *gasp* you have two baskets on your blog..decisions decisions. I like the one up top.

I'll get it up tomorrow for sure if not tonight. Tonight is the yucky Neighborhood association meeting...boring because they don't ever get anything done group since I left. Or to go to knitting group and laugh and joke and have fun. hhmmm...what a decision. I'm working hubby over to get him to go so we won't be put on any committees.

Hasta manana,
AS

By Blogger Amber Star, at 3/22/2010 2:24 PM  

I just put mine up too - it IS a great cause!

By Blogger Susan at Stony River, at 3/22/2010 7:59 PM  

You are Sweet!

I am putting my post up today.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/25/2010 6:34 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home