Friday Fave Five
1. Friday I got to...
2. Saturday we had these...
3. Monday I harvested this...
My FIRST radish! It was good - but kinda skinny! I think I pulled it too soon!
I'm leaving the others in hopes they will fatten up some!
4. Yesterday afternoon Amanda stopped by with THIS...











14 comment(s):
What a fun week. Food looks good. Luz is just as cute as a button :) The radish looks excellent. I love them :) And the baby is adorable. And my darlin' Yobo I see the scale as moved more to the right. WOOT!!! Well done. Have a great weekend :)
By
Anonymous, at
5/14/2010 4:13 AM
Lovely week and pictures, Melli, that baby is so cute!! Luz looks wonderful!
By
MaR, at
5/14/2010 10:01 AM
I hope you feel better soon.
Looks like quite the Mother's day feast you had. And I'll bet that little radish tasted wonderful.
Lutz looks like she's really enjoying her soccer!
By
Susanne, at
5/14/2010 10:31 AM
I love that you had a great week DESPITE being sick!
Love holding sleeping babies. Esp. ones that look as cute as that one! (I bet even cuter awake, eh?)
Looks like you had some fun making mother's day gifts as well!
Congrats on the continued progress on your ticker up there! Amazing!
By
Carrie, at
5/14/2010 11:29 AM
LOL, that is a skinny radish, but I don't blame you for being anxious to harvest it! I can't wait for fresh veggies to be available in my area.
That baby looks adorable - I love to hold sleeping babies as well.
Luz looks excited to play soccer!
By
Jerralea, at
5/14/2010 12:56 PM
Ahh Melli lots of fabulous fun going on at your place! I'm glad you choose joy no matter what!! Have a great weekend.
By
ellen b., at
5/14/2010 1:11 PM
Wow, Luz just keeps on getting cuter. Love your craft you did together. Hope you are on the mend. Gotcha all prayed up girlfriend.
By
Lazy Daisy, at
5/14/2010 1:18 PM
Looks like a week full of love to me...the best kind there is!
Lovely pictures. Happy weekend!
By
Laura@OutnumberedMom, at
5/14/2010 2:36 PM
Isn't it nice to be able to enjoy the simple things - babies, kids and how they grow, fresh veggies from the garden? Thanks for sharing your week!
By
Cathie, at
5/14/2010 3:34 PM
Fresh veggies already? Isn't it great? And how special to cuddle a little one. They grow up so fast.
By
TXDidi, at
5/14/2010 3:40 PM
Oh dear! I hope you're feeling better soon.
You had a great week in spite of the cold. Loved that radish! It looks like carrots and lettuces I pull out of mine. I get impatient and just can't wait!
Have a happy weekend!
By
Willow, at
5/14/2010 9:56 PM
Your week looked wonderful! I am so sorry to hear that a cold made it less than perfect.
My week has been sop busy that I bump into myself at the door and can't remember if I am coming or going!
By
Charlene Amsden, at
5/14/2010 11:07 PM
Looks like a great week. I'm sure Luz came up with lovely Mother's Day gifts.
Yummy crabs!
Congratulations on your first radish. It's rewarding to plant your own veggies.
Belated Happy Mother's Day Melli!
By
Heart of Rachel, at
5/15/2010 8:59 AM
Love Luz's photos! So cute!
What a sweet baby. I had forgotten how relaxing it is just to hold one until Mittu started baby-sitting.
By
Anonymous, at
5/15/2010 10:40 PM
Post a comment
<< Home