.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Little Super Star!

This is sooooooo darling! Luz and her friend, Haley, singing Taylor Swift in their kindergarten music class... what a RIOT!



Haley really has her act DOWN! Luz gets a little "head action" goin' there too! I can't stop laughing! They are sO cute!

Labels:

7 comment(s):

oh melli!
i am so sorry i havent been around to see you!
i am very glad to hear things worked out and that you'll be a nana again!
whoo-hoo! three cheers for you!

By Blogger tilden talks..., at 7/21/2010 10:23 PM  

Oh that is just adorable and hilarious too! Thanks for sharing!

By Blogger Maribeth, at 7/22/2010 7:08 AM  

LOL, that is cute!
I am amazed when kids this age know all the lyrics to songs. My kids were never like that. In fact, I'm pretty sure that my 14yo doesn't even know who Taylor Swift is...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/22/2010 10:01 AM  

I tell you Luz is the born actress ! Her latin blood makes her move so naturally that the other little girl looks like a stick besides her ! the expressions on her little face are just priceless !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 7/22/2010 10:43 AM  

So cute!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/22/2010 1:58 PM  

Luz's partner needs some lessons in sharing, but they are cute. I like how neither of them seem to be self-conscious. That means they feel safe in their classroom and that says a lot about their teacher!

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 7/22/2010 9:39 PM  

Cute, cute!!!

By Blogger MaR, at 7/23/2010 2:38 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home