.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pooooooor Mathew...


My Mathew is having surgery today to repair his deviated septum. He's really very excited about it because it's going to mean a new world of BREATHING for him! But he's going to be quite uncomfortable for the next 4-6 weeks... poor boy. At any rate... I am at the hospital with him today, so I will continue my VBS tale tomorrow. If you're of a mind, you could lift him in prayer. Thanks!

9 comment(s):

Mathew is in my prayers.

By Blogger Nessa, at 7/14/2010 8:39 AM  

Yes, praying for Matthew.
Big hugs to you, Mama {{{Melli}}}

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/14/2010 9:08 AM  

Good morning Melli, my thoughts and prayers are with Mathew today...
Love ya, Baba

By Blogger Baba, at 7/14/2010 10:20 AM  

Ah my darlin' I send all the aloha and sunshine to Matthew you and the family. You know 4-6 weeks will be a walk in the park in the whole grand scheme of things. Keep us posted. xoxoxo

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/14/2010 12:32 PM  

Poor guy -- does not sound like fun in the short term, but I hope it brings him a lot of relief long term.
I'm praying!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/14/2010 1:17 PM  

Prayers being sent!

By Blogger Maribeth, at 7/14/2010 8:42 PM  

Ewww....Matthew you gunna be in a world a hurt for the next few weeks. You have my pity and my wishes that this will make you feel better in the long run. My husband just found out he needs one. I guess this means you are getting on up there, eh? Good luck, kiddo and we wish you the best.

By Blogger Amber Star, at 7/15/2010 12:40 AM  

Keeping Matthew (and the mom!) in my thoughts!
( I have two Matthias at home: father and son, middle names)

By Blogger MaR, at 7/15/2010 4:23 AM  

Wait. You picture Matthew up to his elbows in crab and you want me to feel sorry for him?! Where's my plate!

(I'm a day late, but I said a prayer anyway.)

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 7/16/2010 1:37 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home