.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Friday, August 12, 2011

Mr. Big Stuff

Who do ya think you are?

Tyler Logan
7.5 months old


Funny that when I post this, today's Bible vs. in the little square to the left was...

People were bringing little children to Jesus to have him touch them, but the disciples rebuked them. When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."
Mark 10:13-14/NIV

Thank you, Lord, for this most precious gift!



10 comment(s):

Cute, he is getting big.

By Blogger Cindy, at 8/13/2011 5:47 AM  

Oh Melli, He sure is one handsome little Dude! Thanks for sharing!!!

By Blogger Maribeth, at 8/13/2011 9:00 AM  

Wow, so big already! What a cutie!

And congrats on 78 lbs. lost! I'm at minus 9.5.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/13/2011 9:45 AM  

How nice to see that you are still alive ! Tylor became a big boy just like Toby. He will be 9 month on August 17, and is very tall, (31 inches) but he doesn't sit alone yet for long he always falls over. Tyler seems to be far in advance ! Last time I saw Toby was on my birthday beginning July.

By Blogger Ingrid, at 8/14/2011 3:24 AM  

awwww!! Such a cute little fellow!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/14/2011 5:22 AM  

Wow... Melli, Tyler is so cute..he will be so thrilled when Christmas comes... all of the bright lights and gifts.. love you, Barb

By Blogger Baba, at 8/15/2011 11:33 AM  

I remember when TJ was 8 months and I flew to Florida to stay 10 days. He was as cute as your Tyler. :) He turned 10 years old on Saturday. The time passes so fast and I for one am glad you are spending so much with him. *hugs*

By Blogger Amber Star, at 8/15/2011 4:46 PM  

Oh, Melli, what a cutie! I'm so glad you're able to spend so much time with him. {But I miss hearing from you!)

By Blogger Jerralea, at 8/17/2011 10:35 AM  

He's adorable! What a blessing...I hope you're well. I've been thinking of you often.

Much Love,

Susan

By Blogger Susan, at 8/31/2011 7:39 PM  

Amen!

He's a cutie!

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 9/04/2011 2:27 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home