A Rose By Any Other Name.....
I was asked to play along with one of these the other day and then decided to do it too! I sent some friends and family a request to describe me in just ONE WORD. Here is the list I've gotten thus far...Joyous
FUNNY!!!!!!!!!
Warmhearted
Bubbly
Charming
Affable
Genial
WONDERFUL!
Entertaining
I must say "charming" surprised me!
Thus far, my list comes from friends and two family members. I think this is a much more difficult task for family members because we know each other on sO many different levels, it makes it very hard to choose just one. I know I've been trying to think of words to describe all my friends and family members now... and I have a much harder time with the family! But this was a fun little activity, and a nice collection of words! Perhaps you would like to collect some words!







1 comment(s):
I love that you compiled this and shared it. If I ever get more then two, I'll share mine on my blog as well. I think that your list is a perflict list to desribe you.
By
Unknown, at
2/26/2006 11:25 PM
Post a comment
<< Home