I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Those stupid geese are everywhere around here. What's up with that? And they never leave! Don't they migrate? Although, I do feel bad when they get hit by cars in the mall parking lot where they live. The mate just hangs around. It's so sad. Boy, sorry for the depressing post. :)
Cute. I love geese. I don't see them here in Ga like I did in Illinois and I miss that. I used to watch them a lot then. Well I guess you can't have everything!! Thanks for stopping by once again..Sandy
Great picture...We have lots of geese where we're from.Thanks for visitng my WW..by the way i didn't take that picture but it was so cute i couldn't resist:) Have a happy Wednesday
If I weren't Disciple I would make a comment on that brilliant and witty remark she/I maDE. hOwever, I am Disciple. Yes, I have 5 blogs! Wordless Wednesday is up on two of them. Shame on me for being greedy.
Being from Canada, I am a big fan of geese...they are so entertaining! Did you know that they pick one mate, and stay with their mate their whole lives? Too bad people weren't more like them LOL! We had one choose to nest in our back lane, and it was quite the entertainment. Great Pic!
Found your blog through the blog "I've Got something to Say". Congrats on your success at Curves. I used to work at a Curves and I know how hard it can be!
So that's 4 less geese up here on the golf course next to my house! I live on a Canada geese flight path; their honking wakes me up, and you should see them come into land on the marsh at the end of the day ..hilarious!! Thanks for popping by mine. I'll be back to visit again for sure.
28 comment(s):
We have a lot of these especially in fall and spring. They can really make a mess and be very aggressive!
By
Amanda, at
7/26/2006 10:29 AM
IN Colorado we had TONS of Canadian geese, they were a nuisance to the city parks and rec department.
Cute, waddle. LOL
My Wordless Wednesday is posted also. Scroll down one entry for explanation.
Happy Wednesday
By
Anonymous, at
7/26/2006 10:40 AM
Those stupid geese are everywhere around here. What's up with that? And they never leave! Don't they migrate? Although, I do feel bad when they get hit by cars in the mall parking lot where they live. The mate just hangs around. It's so sad. Boy, sorry for the depressing post. :)
By
Carmen, at
7/26/2006 10:53 AM
Great pic! Lots of those here too! :)
By
Amydeanne, at
7/26/2006 11:14 AM
The seagulls are all over our parking lots down here. That's funny seeing geese in a parking lot.
By
Anonymous, at
7/26/2006 11:15 AM
Hup two three four!
Quite a gaggle of goosies there.
I've seen a few hanging out in Central Park.
Thanks for visiting my WW.
Frances
By
Frances D, at
7/26/2006 11:18 AM
Cute. I love geese. I don't see them here in Ga like I did in Illinois and I miss that. I used to watch them a lot then. Well I guess you can't have everything!!
Thanks for stopping by once again..Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
7/26/2006 11:21 AM
Great picture...We have lots of geese where we're from.Thanks for visitng my WW..by the way i didn't take that picture but it was so cute i couldn't resist:) Have a happy Wednesday
By
Julie, at
7/26/2006 11:28 AM
I love that pic! They are so cool!
My WW is up as well
By
CindyMae, at
7/26/2006 11:48 AM
So, why did the geese cross the road? Were they following the chicken? LOL Happy Wednesday! Mine's up!
By
Michelle, at
7/26/2006 12:01 PM
These guys are my fav's :-). Every since I watched the movie "Fly Away Home" with Anna Paquin. The cutest ever.
Happy WW
By
Angela, at
7/26/2006 12:26 PM
LOL! Apparently they have decided not to fly this year and are taking the interstate ....
My WW is up!
By
Charlene Amsden, at
7/26/2006 12:32 PM
If I weren't Disciple I would make a comment on that brilliant and witty remark she/I maDE. hOwever, I am Disciple. Yes, I have 5 blogs! Wordless Wednesday is up on two of them. Shame on me for being greedy.
By
Charlene Amsden, at
7/26/2006 1:22 PM
Being from Canada, I am a big fan of geese...they are so entertaining! Did you know that they pick one mate, and stay with their mate their whole lives? Too bad people weren't more like them LOL! We had one choose to nest in our back lane, and it was quite the entertainment. Great Pic!
Happy WW!
By
Warm Fuzzies, at
7/26/2006 1:24 PM
They are gorgeous!
By
Pixie, at
7/26/2006 2:04 PM
Mornin' Melli!
Now don't those ducks just look so proud and happy!
Happy Wednesday! Have a wonderful day girlfriend!
By
Meira{FB}, at
7/26/2006 2:26 PM
There's a pond not far from out house that we are graced with these lovely creatures. They are fun to watch, except when they stop traffic!! lol
Happy Wednesday!
By
YellowRose, at
7/26/2006 2:31 PM
Found your blog through the blog "I've Got something to Say". Congrats on your success at Curves. I used to work at a Curves and I know how hard it can be!
By
Jules, at
7/26/2006 2:35 PM
How funny is this. Is this near a park, or just a parking lot in the middle of the city. Where I live, we have tons of geese. Thanks for sharing.
By
Lisa, at
7/26/2006 2:51 PM
Wonder if anyone taught them to look both ways? Cool photo.
By
Anonymous, at
7/26/2006 3:07 PM
Great photo. Very amusing!
rashbre
By
rashbre, at
7/26/2006 4:37 PM
Oh my, we have lots of those around here too! Unfortunately, they don't know safe road crossing techniques and end up splat on the road. Poor things!!
By
Lisa, at
7/26/2006 6:33 PM
What a silly goose you are?
By
Lazy Daisy, at
7/26/2006 8:17 PM
Left, right, left, right march!
My WW is up too.
By
FRIDAY'S CHILD, at
7/26/2006 10:02 PM
I wonder why they flock to parking lots?
By
Unknown, at
7/26/2006 10:04 PM
So that's 4 less geese up here on the golf course next to my house! I live on a Canada geese flight path; their honking wakes me up, and you should see them come into land on the marsh at the end of the day ..hilarious!!
Thanks for popping by mine. I'll be back to visit again for sure.
By
rena, at
7/26/2006 10:19 PM
Go goosies go! I'm late getting around, sorry!! :)
By
Unknown, at
7/27/2006 9:30 AM
These guys are sooooo adorable! Love it when you capture a group of sweeties like this! Beautiful Beautiful Birds!
By
OldLady Of The Hills, at
7/27/2006 11:39 PM
Post a comment
<< Home