.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday Funnies...

14 comment(s):

A sleepless night sure can leave you feelsing like you've had an eight hour workout!

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 8/27/2006 12:49 AM  

Ohhh, she was trying to sleep! Now me gets it ;)

By Blogger Tigersan, at 8/27/2006 7:47 AM  

That seems like a workout but NO it only leaves you feeling worn out!! Not the correct kind of workout...DARN IT!!

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 8/27/2006 9:00 AM  

So cute!! Ya, come to think of it---at times it IS a workout. NO WONDER I'm exhausted.

(By the way, the funny commercial I have today?---I posted an answer to your comment. IN the comment section. That'll explain it for you.) :o)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/27/2006 9:32 AM  

Ha, Hubby will appreciate that since they told him at the sleep clinic he needs to lose some wieght (we knew that of course) Have a nice Sunday Melli!

By Blogger PJ, at 8/27/2006 9:45 AM  

Thanks for the morning laugh Mellie! I've noticed that now only 2 weeks into my diet I am sleeping more soundly and needing less than before.

That must mean that my body is instead using the energy from calories instead of storing the energy on my hips.

In a few more weeks I will attempt a lo impact exercise, most likely walking for starters. My knees are terrible bad, hip and now I have a bad ovarian cyst that limits with pain what I can do physically.

I'm sure that when I do begin walking, I will sleep even more sounder and help shed some more poundage. One day and one small step at a time. God bless.

By Blogger Margaret, at 8/27/2006 10:22 AM  

I think it should count! My doctor won't let me count running up and down hallways at work either. Sucks.

By Blogger Meira{FB}, at 8/27/2006 11:53 AM  

The patient makes perfect sense to me.

By Blogger Unknown, at 8/27/2006 4:24 PM  

Makes sense to me too. I heard somewhere that you do lose calories when your sleeping, but I can't remember where I heard it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/27/2006 7:42 PM  

I think it ranks right up there with "jumping to conclusions!"

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 8/27/2006 8:14 PM  

I soooo love this! Having spent way too many sleepless nights, I think it should count!

By Blogger ...jus me, at 8/28/2006 12:26 AM  

Want to cure those sleepless nights? Romp a bit and you will fall dead asleep! As soon as you are happy, fall asleep. He will get off you when he's done. LOL

By Blogger Penrick, at 8/28/2006 9:02 PM  

hahah! i feel this way too! i slept like crap last night and for the most part i sleep bad all the time... cause i'm always tired!

By Blogger Jennifer, at 8/30/2006 2:05 PM  

LOL!!!!!!!!

By Blogger Melzie, at 8/30/2006 2:35 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home