I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Melli...Happy Sunday to you too. It is just barely raining here which has given me a headache!! GREAT just what I needed for today. We get the kids this afternoon around 5:30!! Our ladies get together yesterday went great!! We had 14 plus a detective that answered questions for us about all of our breakins and what we can do about it all!! (Get bars on all of our windows and doors)!! SMILE!!! We had a roast last night after church for our pastor..He is now 50!! Oh to be 50 again!! NOPE!! Have a great Sunday!! Sandy
Tell Flip-Flop she's gotta hold her breath. I just came in from a quick run to the store and it is getting very, very dark outside. Lot's of rain coming our way.
On which, I'm very thankful. Because that means I can stay inside today and laze all out! Amen?
Happy Sunday! I am on my way to the Pastor Appreciation picnic in the park. It is currently 66 degrees outside, the sky is blue and the sun is shining. This is a glorious day that the Lord has made!
Hi Melli, I just wanted to let you know that my blogs have changed hosts. My diet blog is at: http://skinniereverafter.braveblog.com/ and my other blog is at: http://aftertheglassslipper.braveblog.com/
7 comment(s):
Melli...Happy Sunday to you too. It is just barely raining here which has given me a headache!! GREAT just what I needed for today. We get the kids this afternoon around 5:30!! Our ladies get together yesterday went great!! We had 14 plus a detective that answered questions for us about all of our breakins and what we can do about it all!! (Get bars on all of our windows and doors)!! SMILE!!! We had a roast last night after church for our pastor..He is now 50!! Oh to be 50 again!! NOPE!! Have a great Sunday!! Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
10/22/2006 9:11 AM
Happy Sunday to you and may the good Lord bless you always.
By
Anonymous, at
10/22/2006 12:18 PM
Tell Flip-Flop she's gotta hold her breath. I just came in from a quick run to the store and it is getting very, very dark outside. Lot's of rain coming our way.
On which, I'm very thankful. Because that means I can stay inside today and laze all out! Amen?
By
Margaret, at
10/22/2006 2:04 PM
Happy Sunday! I am on my way to the Pastor Appreciation picnic in the park. It is currently 66 degrees outside, the sky is blue and the sun is shining. This is a glorious day that the Lord has made!
By
Charlene Amsden, at
10/22/2006 2:50 PM
Ah, happy sunday indeed :-)
What a beautiful picture, who could resist such a beautiful rainbow? Well composed with the text rainbow-coloring too!
By
Anonymous, at
10/22/2006 2:52 PM
Hi Melli, I just wanted to let you know that my blogs have changed hosts. My diet blog is at: http://skinniereverafter.braveblog.com/ and my other blog is at: http://aftertheglassslipper.braveblog.com/
By
Twisted Cinderella, at
10/22/2006 6:30 PM
lovely picture
have a Happy Sunday to my friend
Amen to the verse
By
Anonymous, at
10/22/2006 6:30 PM
Post a comment
<< Home