.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Thursday, July 26, 2007

MY Curiosity Is Up!

I'm AMAZED at how quickly some of you want me to go BACK to the doctors about this dizziness.

Do you guys REALLY go back every other day if the problem doesn't resolve right away?

I think one trip a week to the doc is often enough....

6 comment(s):

I think it is because we all love you and want to make sure you are okay..Yes, you need to make sure the medication is going to work first...I agree!! Just take it easy. ARe you feeling better today at all? I know it takes about 48 hours for most medications to work. My last illness took a LOT longer than that and I was not being a very patient patient either. I was so tired of being sick. take care...We love you you know..Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 7/26/2007 11:24 AM  

My opinion, for all it's worth, is wait a bit. I've had inner ear trouble before, and honestly, there's not much that can be done about it except wait it out. If it's not better in a week or so, call them back and tell them, but I was informed by my doctor, when I begged for relief, that he couldn't do any more than he was doing...that it would have to run its course. I'm sorry you're having to deal with it...not fun...but I don't think that visiting the doctor again will make it go away, either!
I hated the medicine, though...it only took the edge off, and it made me verrrrrrry sleepy...is it doing you that way?

By Blogger Jennifer, at 7/26/2007 12:49 PM  

First of all I'm sorry to hear about your dizziness, but also I don't think the solution is to go doc every day. I think people believe to much in medicine and doc nowadays in stead of trusting the body will heal itself.
Get well soon Melli!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/26/2007 2:41 PM  

OH, so sorry to hear about your dizziness!

I know it's very annoying and tough, since Mr L has it from times to times!

I really do hope you get rid off it FAST!!!!!!

((Summer hugs))

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/26/2007 2:51 PM  

Well Melli, You are right, one trip to the Doc. a week is enough.It takes time for medicine to kick in and do its job.....We all want a quick fix and that is not always the way it works. Take care , Love ya, Baba

By Blogger Baba, at 7/26/2007 10:30 PM  

I think it is what Sandy said! We love you and know you are feeling terrible! and we want you WELL!
But it does take time, sometimes!
Thats the hard part!

By Blogger Talk..to..Grams, at 7/27/2007 10:51 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home