.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Wordless Wednesday ... What Is It?

Labels:

27 comment(s):

GUESS FIRST!!! (don't cheat...)

Then click HERE for the answer!

By Blogger Melli, at 11/06/2007 8:04 PM  

I guess playground equipment. It's just baffling to me...cause I don't think that's right. I even tried to blow it up to read whatever sign is on there....

:-) Susan

By Blogger Susan, at 11/06/2007 8:18 PM  

A bike rack? Happy WW.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/06/2007 8:34 PM  

Yikes I have no idea.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/06/2007 8:50 PM  

Wow... I have no clue...Metal pipes??
Baba

By Blogger Baba, at 11/06/2007 8:57 PM  

Blue metal thingie...lol
Happy WW!

By Blogger Raggedy, at 11/06/2007 9:05 PM  

I haven't a clue. Honest. I'll go look now.

By Blogger Sandee, at 11/06/2007 9:39 PM  

I have no clue!! I am off to go see!! Happy WW!

By Blogger Talk..to..Grams, at 11/06/2007 9:46 PM  

It looks like a metal gate.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 11/06/2007 10:50 PM  

No clue. Happy WW though :P

By Blogger Rebecca, at 11/07/2007 12:03 AM  

I have no idea. I first thought of a bike rack but it seems too high...
Off to find out :)
Happy ww !

By Blogger MaR, at 11/07/2007 3:19 AM  

He, he, very clever!
here is mine :)

By Blogger MaR, at 11/07/2007 3:21 AM  

Well darn!!! I was going to say a long view through the monkey bars in a playground.

[I did some more tweaking in my sidebar's comment/feed hack. Hope it calmed it down somewhat]

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 11/07/2007 5:50 AM  

...I knew that! (yeahrightsure!)

By Blogger DesLily, at 11/07/2007 7:14 AM  

I would say a playground but it looks kind of dangerous....

so I give.. I'm going for the answer...

By Blogger Connie Barris, at 11/07/2007 7:55 AM  

too funny... good place to stick your old gum...

By Blogger Connie Barris, at 11/07/2007 7:55 AM  

I can't even guess.

By Blogger Linda, at 11/07/2007 11:30 AM  

I'm also going with bike rack.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/07/2007 12:03 PM  

That's a ... a ... metal thingy! Right?! LOL! Going to look now @ what it really is. I'm sure I'm wrong!

Happy WW! :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 11/07/2007 12:37 PM  

When i first looked at it i saw a bike rack!! now i will go look and see for sure..Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 11/07/2007 5:45 PM  

Looks like a bike stand or something very metalish.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/07/2007 9:40 PM  

I have no idea. I am not good at these guess it type things. I'm going to go cheat now and see the answer.

By Blogger Melanie, at 11/08/2007 8:47 AM  

It must be my sun burnt brain !
You gave me an excellent idea to blog about haggling ! You think you can walk away !! Not at all they stick on you until you disappear at the entrance and hide behind the police !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 11/08/2007 10:22 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger Ingrid, at 11/08/2007 10:22 AM  

I haven't got a clue! Not-a-one!
I'm going to look...Befre I post this, well, no, I'll post and then look!

By Blogger OldLady Of The Hills, at 11/08/2007 8:27 PM  

LOL, LOL...Never would have guessed this in a million years!
Very clever picture, Melli...You did GOOD!

By Blogger OldLady Of The Hills, at 11/08/2007 8:28 PM  

Fantastic!! I love stuff like this (especially when the answer is immediately available): this is cool. All my guesses were wrong!

By Blogger Andree, at 11/08/2007 9:16 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home