I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Anni -- I am preparing the FUN even as we speak! We are "crafting" today!
TFM -- She WAS having fun! And so was I!
Gattina -- In MY neighborhood, February IS still WINTER! We had snow flurries yesterday! When Spring arrives in the neighborhood, it will also arrive on my blog! ;) (and I guess I better get busy working on it... OY!)
Quilly -- Ahhh! That was the GLORY of THIS day -- MIL went with Amanda bowling. Luz and I had the day to ourselves!!! It was HEAVENLY!
PJ -- Yes! They are about the same age -- and yes! I LOVE it too! And more with Luz than with ANY other 3 year old I've ever known. She is SO polite and SO well behaved... I just can't believe what a little treasure we inherited!
Angela -- Thank you! We did!
Tor -- I think SO! We just haven't decided champion WHAT yet!
Jennifer -- Yes indeed! That's how 3's are!
Jane -- I do Jane! I truly DO! Every chance I get!
Floozie -- Yeppers! This was a GRAND day!!! Sorry about work... *sigh* ... but if you have to have a job - Curves IS the place to be!
Rennyba -- That it is Renny!
Connie -- I do love her to pieces... Trust me! God keeps having to put her back together again! Poor kid! I like to "squeeze her til she POPS!" LOL!
16 comment(s):
What an adorable outfit! She sure is precious Melli. Have fun you two. And thanks for dropping by.
By
Hootin Anni, at
2/27/2008 8:54 AM
Having fun!
Have a great Wednesday! Come on over and see what I am NOT doing today, since I did it yesterday.
By
Unknown, at
2/27/2008 9:23 AM
What a doll ! Barbie is just an ugly witch compared to her !
BTW when is spring coming on your blog ? It still snows on your template, I get depressed coming here, lol !
By
Ingrid, at
2/27/2008 9:43 AM
Anni -- I am preparing the FUN even as we speak! We are "crafting" today!
TFM -- She WAS having fun! And so was I!
Gattina -- In MY neighborhood, February IS still WINTER! We had snow flurries yesterday! When Spring arrives in the neighborhood, it will also arrive on my blog! ;) (and I guess I better get busy working on it... OY!)
By
Melli, at
2/27/2008 10:05 AM
Have fun. Try not to glue MIL to anything. I'd tell you to take pictures but one doesn't have to order natural laws ....
By
Anonymous, at
2/27/2008 11:30 AM
Love the boots. Luz is about our Lezley's size, I love this age.
By
PJ, at
2/27/2008 11:30 AM
Sooo precious!!! :-)
Have fun playing today!!!
Happy WW
By
Angela, at
2/27/2008 12:21 PM
She is gonna be a champ. No doubt;)
Great entry
By
TorAa, at
2/27/2008 1:44 PM
Busy Busy Busy! Jennifer
By
j, at
2/27/2008 2:41 PM
Eat it up.....it is SOOOO good!!!
She is absolutely aDORable. Love the boots.
By
Jane, at
2/27/2008 4:15 PM
Making your day happier for sure. GREAT!! I am at work...Only have a little over an hour left!! YES!! Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
2/27/2008 5:42 PM
Nothing is like seeing a child having fun - thanks for sharing Mel!
When I say the pics I was thinking she was playing with the globe - the future is in her hands :-)
By
Anonymous, at
2/27/2008 5:57 PM
Oh My.. is she not the cutest thing in the world..
just want to pick her up and squeeze her...
I know she is like a melt in your hands, mouth, mind kind of child..
love her to pieces
By
Connie Barris, at
2/27/2008 6:31 PM
Quilly -- Ahhh! That was the GLORY of THIS day -- MIL went with Amanda bowling. Luz and I had the day to ourselves!!! It was HEAVENLY!
PJ -- Yes! They are about the same age -- and yes! I LOVE it too! And more with Luz than with ANY other 3 year old I've ever known. She is SO polite and SO well behaved... I just can't believe what a little treasure we inherited!
Angela -- Thank you! We did!
Tor -- I think SO! We just haven't decided champion WHAT yet!
Jennifer -- Yes indeed! That's how 3's are!
Jane -- I do Jane! I truly DO! Every chance I get!
Floozie -- Yeppers! This was a GRAND day!!! Sorry about work... *sigh* ... but if you have to have a job - Curves IS the place to be!
Rennyba -- That it is Renny!
Connie -- I do love her to pieces... Trust me! God keeps having to put her back together again! Poor kid! I like to "squeeze her til she POPS!" LOL!
By
Melli, at
2/27/2008 7:32 PM
Oh, Melli, that sounds wonderful! and her pictures are so cute!!
By
MaR, at
2/27/2008 11:39 PM
She looks so pretty in her outfit.
By
Heart of Rachel, at
3/03/2008 7:54 AM
Post a comment
<< Home