I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Good Morning Melli, Wishing you and your family a "happy and blessed Easter"...I love the decorated eggs and bunny....enjoy today and give a hug to Luz for me.. Love ya, baba
Happy, Happy Easter my friend! I love the Easter basket.....I wonder who that bunny is for????? Blessings on you and your family today as we remember that He IS Risen!!!
Sorry I just saw your comment, thanks ! We had nice places on the first upper range it's called "fauteuils" it is not just in front of the stage but before the balconies. Prices for this show were from 35 til 60 € and as I booked already a month ago we had these very good seats for 35 €. I also was surprised about my pictures that they came out quite well. I zoomed and then took the pictures without flash so nobody could see that I took pictures, lol !
13 comment(s):
Happy Easter to you, too!
By
Anonymous, at
3/23/2008 12:01 AM
Happy Easter to you!
By
Anonymous, at
3/23/2008 4:04 AM
Happy Easter, my dear friend. I love that the polka dotted egg matches the bunny's feet.
xo
LBC
By
Ladybug Crossing, at
3/23/2008 8:31 AM
Happy Easter, to you!!
Much Love,
Susan
By
Susan, at
3/23/2008 8:50 AM
Good Morning Melli,
Wishing you and your family a "happy and blessed Easter"...I love the decorated eggs and bunny....enjoy today and give a hug to Luz for me..
Love ya, baba
By
Baba, at
3/23/2008 9:25 AM
Happy Easter, Melli!!!
By
Maribeth, at
3/23/2008 10:52 AM
Happy, Happy Easter my friend! I love the Easter basket.....I wonder who that bunny is for?????
Blessings on you and your family today as we remember that He IS Risen!!!
By
Jane, at
3/23/2008 12:55 PM
Same to you ! I went with my two friends and their two sons to see the show "Peking circus" it was just wonderful, if you have time have a look !
By
Ingrid, at
3/23/2008 1:39 PM
Sorry I just saw your comment, thanks ! We had nice places on the first upper range it's called "fauteuils" it is not just in front of the stage but before the balconies. Prices for this show were from 35 til 60 € and as I booked already a month ago we had these very good seats for 35 €. I also was surprised about my pictures that they came out quite well. I zoomed and then took the pictures without flash so nobody could see that I took pictures, lol !
By
Ingrid, at
3/23/2008 1:48 PM
Happy Easter Melli to you and your family.
By
Anonymous, at
3/23/2008 4:00 PM
Happy Resurrection Sunday Melli. Hope your day was glorious.
By
Lazy Daisy, at
3/23/2008 7:18 PM
Happy Easter Melli.
By
Heart of Rachel, at
3/24/2008 6:18 AM
Ihope you had a beautiful Easter Melli.
By
Unknown, at
3/24/2008 9:43 PM
Post a comment
<< Home