.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt

Join the blogroll. Visit participants.

Today's Theme is METAL.
My watched pot is metal!

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!

29 comment(s):

That's a lot of eggs in that watched pot...
You're gonna be busy decorating them.
xo
LBC

By Blogger Ladybug Crossing, at 3/22/2008 9:10 AM  

What a great choice for today! We did the same yesterday :) Happy Easter!!!

By Blogger Momisodes, at 3/22/2008 9:18 AM  

lol @ watched pot :~)

Happy Easter, Melli!

By Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused, at 3/22/2008 9:21 AM  

Lovely shot and perfect for the metal theme and for the season. Hope you have a very happy Easter.

By Blogger Carver, at 3/22/2008 9:27 AM  

Great idea :-)

Thanks for your visit!

By Blogger CherryPie, at 3/22/2008 9:51 AM  

I love the double play there with the watch and pot. :) Looks like you're getting ready for Easter! Hope you have a great day!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/22/2008 10:11 AM  

You should have put colored eggs in the pot, it's Easter my dear ! I complain !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 3/22/2008 10:15 AM  

Great post for metal...Nice watch! Happy Easter, Melli! Thanks for visiting me! :D

By Blogger maryt/theteach, at 3/22/2008 10:19 AM  

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wow. Does this look like it's gonna be a fun day for you and Luz!!! [I wish our younguns' were here close to home.]

Have a very happy easter. [Oh, I spy a watch on the hand too...looks metal also]

I'm glad you dropped by when you did, I was just getting ready to shut down the computer to go shopping...otherwise I would have missed you 'til probably tomorrow!!!

Have a great day.

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 3/22/2008 10:25 AM  

great chioce for this week them and it's perfect to easter too..;) I hope a Wonderful Easter!Take a peak on mine here and here if you have time..;) Happy weekend!

By Blogger **"Liza"**, at 3/22/2008 10:29 AM  

I don't think I've ever seen or heard of anybody actually affixing a watch to their pot! Very interesting. Doesn't the heat hurt the watch?

By Blogger Barb, at 3/22/2008 10:40 AM  

I was trying to figure out what's a watched pot until I saw your watch sitting on the handle of the pot... haha. Great one there!

By Blogger CRIZ LAI, at 3/22/2008 10:42 AM  

Oh what a great shot for the theme.

Happy Easter!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/22/2008 11:01 AM  

Your metal watched pot put a smile on my face. Great entry for the theme and very fitting for the time of year.

Happy Easter !

By Blogger Carin, at 3/22/2008 11:08 AM  

Fantastic picture! How do you prefer your eggs? My mum used to boil me an egg with chopped toast called soldiers!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am hungry now! LOL!

By Blogger mrsnesbitt, at 3/22/2008 11:52 AM  

I have a feeling you are about to color some eggs, my original photo post had some old farming iron and other farmhouse items, I added a second entry because of something I saw while visiting other photo hunts, please stop by both, happy easter

By Blogger Sarge Charlie, at 3/22/2008 11:55 AM  

Very creative thinking! Good job for the hunt this week. Happy Easter Melli and to all of yours, may it be wonderful!

By Blogger PowersTwinB, at 3/22/2008 12:11 PM  

Hi Melli... it is true about a watched pot never boils...a cool picture for today.Have fun coloring these eggs for Easter..hugs, Baba

By Blogger Baba, at 3/22/2008 12:31 PM  

I wish I were going on that Easter Hunt! I love them! Super photo and very appropriate for the time of year!
Happy weekend
L

By Blogger LibertyBelle, at 3/22/2008 1:23 PM  

That is cute!!! Boiling the eggs for Easter. Mine's up over at Flo's Place

By Blogger Flo, at 3/22/2008 2:43 PM  

Lots of eggs in the metal pot!

Have a great Easter weekend.

By Blogger JesieBlogJourney, at 3/22/2008 4:22 PM  

Pot, eggs and a watch. What a perfect choice for this week.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/22/2008 6:26 PM  

Melli,
it's good the eggs is not metal, but the pot

By Blogger TorAa, at 3/22/2008 7:41 PM  

I never seen a pan with a watch on it.
Sure looks like a lot of eggs (hard)
Mine up

By Blogger peppylady (Dora), at 3/22/2008 8:13 PM  

Wow! what a lovely picture for this week theme, just keep it up and enjoy what you are doing!

Check mine also in HERE!!!

Happy Easter!

By Blogger denz, at 3/22/2008 10:36 PM  

Eggstrordinary picture!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/23/2008 4:03 AM  

Very creative idea for the theme! Hope you're having a happy Easter.

By Blogger MyMaracas, at 3/23/2008 12:44 PM  

That's a big pot of eggs. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter celebration.

By Blogger Heart of Rachel, at 3/24/2008 6:20 AM  

did anyone ever tell you how CLEVER you are!!?? Well you are you know.

Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 3/24/2008 8:26 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home