Random Dozen

1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
Almost all of my meals are like that! I'm a very simple cook. Dennis grills our fish or meat most nights, and I just make a baked potato and a vegetable to go with it. If I happen to need something faster than that, it must be McDonalds!
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
My camera. You NEVER know when you're going to see something that MUST be photographed.
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
Church! And the beach! (I can't decide on one.)
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
We have lived in the same house for 23 years. My younger children grew up in ONE home.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ....was the girl in the Dunk Tank at the Fireman's Carnival."
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
NOT laundry detergent! That's for sure! I think probably gasoline! I like to GO!
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is .... I only brush my teeth with warm water."
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
I won't buy. I'll probably give it away.
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is .... Something FUNNY! (duh!)"
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Exercise. (done)
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
Ohhhhhhh just any little random act of kindness... do you want me to PICK one? Okay... I'm going to the library... I'll give the librarian $10 to pay late fines for people until the money runs out.
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL!!! I cannnnnnnn't WAIT!!!







14 comment(s):
Nr. 8 sounds so much like you!!! I should exercise today too... and I always take my camera along. That's what I like about my pocket one (it always fits in my purse!) although I would love to have an "adult" camera to play with, but it would most likely stay at home...
By
MaR, at
5/19/2010 1:45 AM
I never leave my house without camera either, I would feel naked !
By
Ingrid, at
5/19/2010 4:31 AM
What an original idea for #11! And I'm looking forward to our Vacation Bible School too. Lots of work, but always lots of fun!
By
Jill, at
5/19/2010 11:44 AM
Love your answers and love you!
By
Lazy Daisy, at
5/19/2010 12:55 PM
I brush my teeth in warm water, too -- some of them are sensitive to cold.
#11 is a nice idea.
By
Anonymous, at
5/19/2010 1:52 PM
Such fun answers.
Too bad you don't have a church on the beach!
#9 made me laugh! You are clever.
By
Mocha with Linda, at
5/19/2010 1:55 PM
Oooh, #7-- me too!!
I enjoyed visiting your blog today!
Catherine
By
Catherine, at
5/19/2010 2:37 PM
I just love the library deal...I may start doing that here!
I'm never without a camera either...as sure as I leave it at home I'll see something that must be photographed.
Enjoy your week!
By
Joyce, at
5/19/2010 4:20 PM
Oh, I know how much you love VBS! I look forward to your stories and pictures!
By
Maribeth, at
5/19/2010 4:43 PM
Melli! i brush my teeth with warm (or hot) water too!
By
tilden talks..., at
5/19/2010 6:34 PM
What a great idea for a random act of kindness? Can you please go to my library and do that? :v)
The dunk tank girl, huh? Brave one you are. No pictures? :v)
By
Susanne, at
5/19/2010 7:32 PM
Great answers! I like to have a camera handy, too. It's also great to never tire of visiting your church!
By
Anonymous, at
5/19/2010 9:55 PM
Vacation Bible School -- I was just asked if I was willing to help PLAN our church's VBS and you're ready to start yours!
By
Charlene Amsden, at
5/19/2010 10:40 PM
My purse is a part of my body, won't leave home without it. Have a good day.
By
Rose, at
5/19/2010 11:26 PM
Post a comment
<< Home