Friday Feast - 104th edition...

Appetizer
What's the funniest dream you can remember having?
I can't remember! I have some dilly's from time to time... although MOST nights I don't remember dreaming at all. But even when I do remember them long enough to tell, they don't stay with me for more than a day. I have to tell them quick! Except nightmares... nightmares stick with me forever. What's up with THAT?
Soup
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
LOL! I'd probably be something like a Old English Sheep Dog -- big and lumbering... not too graceful... full of energy and a desire to play... needing lots of "space" and wide open areas, and hearding my flock. That sounds about right!
Salad
Continue this sentence: "I get confused when..."
I'm driving in Baltimore or DC! Honestly... WHAT is the point in ONE WAY streets? And since when do ALLEY's have addresses? These cities drive me nuts!
Main Course
Name two things that need to be done, but you are procrastinating in completing.
Only two??? Many day to day things... but I guess you want something more interesting than laundry and dusting, huh? Okay... well... I have a garden that I've wanted planted since Mother's Day. I need one of my fella's to dig it up for me ... oh wait ... it's THEM that's procrastinating on that! Hmmm... Okay... we have to resort to cleaning. Sorry. I need to clean out ALL the closets in my house. And I've been home on summer vacation and haven't touched ANY of them... oh... man, there you go ruining my summer vacation now! I've also been procrastinating about getting the pets in for their check-ups. I just need to call and make the appointment - but I haven't done it yet! Darn... I'd do it now, but it's only 5:41 a.m. ... I don't think they're open now. (excuses, excuses...)
Dessert
When was the last time you tried something new, and what was it?
Oh wow! I'm always trying new things! Oh! Yesterday I tried a new Dancercize video! Boy was that a flop! I am sO uncoordinated! My daughter got 3 of these for Christmas and they have never been opened -- so I decided to open one yesterday and try it out -- it was just a 15 minute Express routine and I figured even I could get through that! It was pegged as being "easy"... Just FUN! All it is is DANCING! Yea... you still gotta know their moves and their routine! I can't do it! When I got done I got on line and ordered one of Leslie Sansone's WALK videos that Lazy Daisy has been telling me about! Surely I can WALK! (well... no... really I can't... but I'm going to try it anyway!)







12 comment(s):
Great feast from Appetizer to Dessert. Mine is up too. Come feast with me.
By
FRIDAY'S CHILD, at
7/28/2006 6:29 AM
I have to giggle at your dessert Melli. Why? 'Cause I remember trying a Tai Chi video and trying to follow the steps. Even when I put it in slow motion, I had a helluva time following....watching it and doing it....well, I would go backwards--you see, the mind sees their left foot move, and it's my right foot!! Well, you had to be there.........
Mine's served.
By
Anonymous, at
7/28/2006 7:16 AM
We live in Northern VA. I am with you on the DC and Baltimore roads! I hate one way roads that don't seem to have corresponding other ways!
By
Amanda, at
7/28/2006 9:16 AM
Great feast, I really enjoyed reading it. We went to DC last summer, and I made my husband do the driving (we mostly parked the car at the hotel and took the Metro). I had no idea that the alleys were numbered!
Your dessert cracked me up as well. I ordered 2 Denise Austin dvd's several months ago, a walking one and a dance one. I love the walking one, but I hurt my ankle on the dance one. It was taking me FOREVER to try to learn the steps, I know exactly what you mean. I stick to the walking one now. Might have to get a Sansone one also, to have some variety!
Have a great day, my feast is up also..
By
Anonymous, at
7/28/2006 10:28 AM
Maybe if you played the video in super slow motion ....
Seriously, I am not coordinated, either. You are so lucky you tried this at home. I took a class. After I knocked the third person over I just picked up my stuff and left. I don't need to be told when I've over stayed my welcome.
By
Charlene Amsden, at
7/28/2006 11:43 AM
WATP videos are great!!!!! you'll love them... good feast!
By
~Tori, at
7/28/2006 12:55 PM
LOL on the garden planning! Me too! My MIL told me to have my husband do it. I remember when we were in D.C. , we got lost and some how ended up in the Pentagon's parking lot! Don't ask me how we did it,but I agree driving there is pretty confusing!
Thanks for the meal, I enjoyed it!
Have a great Friday!
By
Unknown, at
7/28/2006 7:31 PM
Great Feast! I just prefer to take the metro around DC, so much easier!
By
Pittchick, at
7/28/2006 10:06 PM
Oh I LOVE Old English Sheepdogs - I had one as a child named Maggie Mae. :o) Oh happy memories.
Thanks for stopping by the Front Porch for the Feast. You have a great blog. Love your avatar!
By
Anonymous, at
7/29/2006 2:04 AM
I love your soup and yes, driving around there can be confusing, baffelling and not so fun. I love the harbors though. Great feast.
By
Margaret, at
7/29/2006 8:36 AM
LOL I always have way too much to do as well! Maybe that's why I'm late visiting all the FF's!! Have a great weekend, anyway!
By
Mama Duck, at
7/29/2006 10:21 AM
Excellent, love it! dildo Mcse certif and cruise financial advisor Luxury hotel rome bulk email program Black hardcore dating Hardcore splits porsche new sofas Fishing trick Pictures of asthma treatments Washington jewelry 1952 jeep parts
By
Anonymous, at
4/26/2007 6:21 AM
Post a comment
<< Home