Sunday Funnies!
A blonde is terribly overweight, so her doctor puts her on a diet. "I want you to eat regularly for two days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for two weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least five pounds."When the blonde returns, she's lost nearly 20 pounds. "Why, that's amazing!" the doctor says. "Did you follow my instructions?"
The blonde nods. "I'll tell you, though, I thought I was going to drop dead that third day."
"From hunger, you mean?" asked the doctor.
"No, from skipping."







5 comment(s):
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Too cute!
Catherine
By
cdorsey, at
7/29/2006 11:10 PM
Hehehe... Cute..
Good luck with your curves Melli..
That friday feast cake made my mouth water.. Stay well away from those!
(Wendy directed me here)
By
Tanya Ruka, at
7/30/2006 12:06 AM
Here from Wendys. :)
Thought I'd comment on a different post. I hadn't seen this one. And scales DO make you cry. :)
By
Carmen, at
7/31/2006 10:06 AM
I'm back again from Wendy's, looking for another post to comment on, too (hi, Carmen!).
I have a friend who used to constantly send me blond jokes because my hair was dyed blonde....you've brought back a memmory. :)
By
Jillian, at
7/31/2006 6:23 PM
A blonde joke. Hey, I resemble that remark. :)
By
Carmen, at
7/31/2006 6:35 PM
Post a comment
<< Home