Friday Feast #117 - - - -

Appetizer
Create a new candle scent.
Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire
(must be the season! That and "Sea Breeze" has already been done over and over again... very badly!)
Soup
Name one way you show affection to others.
(((((((HUGS!))))))))
Salad
What is your favorite writing instrument?
Oooooo... I don't use them all the time... they're kind of more expensive than just a ballpoint -- I usually save them for my artwork... but I DO really LIKE to write with a ZIG Millennium size 01 permanent marker pen.
Main Course
If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site would you buy?Ohhhhh... I can think of MANY... but proooobably Amazon.com ... I am such a book freak!
Dessert
Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?
Noooooo... I'm not dressing up. Not going to any parties... no kids come to our house... and I really don't care much for this event... I'm sorry.
Labels: Friday Feast







9 comment(s):
This is true... I have yet to find a Sea Breeze type candle that actually smelled good. What is up with that? I like the chesnuts one though. I bet that would be so yummy smelling.
By
Anonymous, at
10/27/2006 3:36 PM
Nice feast. :) We have the same soup and similar main courses. :)
Have a good weekend. :)
By
Anonymous, at
10/27/2006 3:42 PM
Hey MIss Melli...Not the "funniest questions" for you this week I gather!! Oh well..My 5th day series on Fun At Grandma's is finally up..Only one more day and I am FREE to be ME...once more...then off driving to Indiana I just found out!! Oh...will REST ever come! OH!!OH!! Men!! Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
10/27/2006 4:15 PM
Thanks for the compliments that you left on my blog...NO ONE except the time I had Becky ever took my childen and even then only my grandmother stayed and I was still there..so NEVER did anyone take mine either. My daughter should be thrilled to get away like this!! It was never something that happened to this old lady either. What a miracle that would have been. No, there was no correspondence while she was gone. There is no way on the ship except through email and she decided not to do that...NO news is good news we decided. I am SO GLAD this is almost at an end. we are going out to eat SOMEPLACE..I dont even care WHERE!! I am pooped!! Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
10/27/2006 5:21 PM
Hmm, lots of people not doing the Halloween thing this year. I take it as an opportunity to wear really obnoxious makeup :D
Thanks for stopping by!
By
Anonymous, at
10/27/2006 5:59 PM
Great feast! (((HUGS))) is one of the best ways to show affection. I ain't doing anything on halloween either. My first away from home.
Thanks for stopping by.
By
Anonymous, at
10/27/2006 7:47 PM
I agree with your main course!!
By
Miss Notesy, at
10/27/2006 11:40 PM
Great feast! I am a book-lover, too.
By
Anonymous, at
10/28/2006 12:36 AM
I love Amazon.com, too! I spend way too much money there!
By
Anonymous, at
10/28/2006 5:49 AM
Post a comment
<< Home