.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Can you Guess?

Done!

Done!

Annnnnd DONE!

Except... one.

17 comment(s):

Most excellent, Melli. Congratulations on a job well done :-)

By Blogger Judy, at 1/10/2007 7:27 PM  

I have some of those unfolded on my bed. If I can get Rafe and Rhett off of them I may get as far along as you.
Ha.

By Blogger PJ, at 1/10/2007 8:08 PM  

Well you know you are never done especially with all of the people in your house!! How can you ever get done!! There are only 2 here!! My TT is up...I thought of a topic!! Man I hate trying to think of one...You gave up on that...I am thinking about that. I need to get a list of books to you...I will do that tomorrow..Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 1/10/2007 9:47 PM  

YAY!!! I just finished doing laundry-- well, almost. Waiting for Nathan's underwear & socks to dry. :) At least he's only 8, I'm allowed to talk about skivvies with him. hehehe! :)

Oh-- I'm ahead, by .4 pounds, LOL! But I have almost double the amount to lose... :(

By Blogger Melzie, at 1/10/2007 10:00 PM  

Showoff!!!! ;) I have a mountain of laundry here! :(
Love you! :)

By Blogger Jennifer, at 1/10/2007 11:14 PM  

Something to look forward to tomorrow.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/10/2007 11:17 PM  

Aha! You did the towels! Jolly good. I'm doing mine tomorrow. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/10/2007 11:53 PM  

Congratulations ! what a work ! you must have lost weight, lol ! I hate folding laundry, but on the other side I can't throw it unfolded in the wardrobe, it takes too much space !

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/11/2007 2:00 AM  

Congrats on a job well done. Wish I could have the same pics from my closet¨*sigh*

By Blogger MaR, at 1/11/2007 3:02 AM  

I don't want that one dirty towel to get lonely, I've got a whole pile over here that I can slip into that laundry basket. ;)

By Blogger Carmen, at 1/11/2007 8:39 AM  

Wow! I'm impressed, especially with your linen closet!!! I wish mine looked that good!

By Blogger Jane, at 1/11/2007 9:57 AM  

Oh how I hate the folding of the towels...lol! Good job! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/11/2007 3:34 PM  

Oh....too funny. I like the one that showed up in the basket. How they multiply, huh?

Hey........beautiful job foldin' 'em!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/11/2007 4:41 PM  

Hey, I love the colors of the towels in your bathroom!

Great job.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/11/2007 4:56 PM  

Well...FANTASTIC, Melli! You did it all---(except one)...Good For You! I find that pretrty amazing!

By Blogger OldLady Of The Hills, at 1/11/2007 5:02 PM  

Never fails -- only way all the laundry ios clean at once is if you live alone and do all your washing while you're naked.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/12/2007 1:03 AM  

There is always that one that we miss or someone uses. Laundry and dishes are a NEVER ending job! UGH! Great pictures!

By Blogger Lightseeker, at 1/12/2007 7:50 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home