Friday Feast #126

Appetizer
What comes to mind when you see the color orange?
Why, my naturally curly orange hair, of course!
Soup
Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for?
Skip skip skip to m'loo, Skip skip skip to m'loo
Skip skip skip to m'loo, Skip to m'loo my darlin'!
Salad
Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza?
Mmmmm.... All vegies and extra cheese! I'm a firm believer that meat was never intended to go on pizza! Okay... well... a little chicken if we MUST... but my ALL TIME favorite is Black Olive and Mushrooms ... although Sbarro's Spinach Mushroom is miiiiiiiiiiiighty good!
Main Course
Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not?
I definately DO believe that WE are not the only toys God plays with! I think He probably has at LEAST one more set somewhere! And probably more than that! It just doesn't make sense to me in this whole vaaaaaaast universe and beyond that we would be the only intelligent life. Now... do I think they have found us and come down here and kidnap our players and take them off for testing ... NO! And I have serious doubts that we will EVER find them! But it's fun to try I guess!
Dessert
What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt?
Oh! THIS color ...
What comes to mind when you see the color orange?
Why, my naturally curly orange hair, of course!
Soup
Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for?
Skip skip skip to m'loo, Skip skip skip to m'loo
Skip skip skip to m'loo, Skip to m'loo my darlin'!
Salad
Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza?
Mmmmm.... All vegies and extra cheese! I'm a firm believer that meat was never intended to go on pizza! Okay... well... a little chicken if we MUST... but my ALL TIME favorite is Black Olive and Mushrooms ... although Sbarro's Spinach Mushroom is miiiiiiiiiiiighty good!
Main Course
Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not?
I definately DO believe that WE are not the only toys God plays with! I think He probably has at LEAST one more set somewhere! And probably more than that! It just doesn't make sense to me in this whole vaaaaaaast universe and beyond that we would be the only intelligent life. Now... do I think they have found us and come down here and kidnap our players and take them off for testing ... NO! And I have serious doubts that we will EVER find them! But it's fun to try I guess!
Dessert
What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt?
Oh! THIS color ...
... minus the furball!Labels: Friday Feast







24 comment(s):
Catcolour duvet! Same as mine when I was at home :-)
By
Anonymous, at
1/12/2007 8:46 AM
I'm with you ... I believe we are not the only intelligent life in the universe/ galaxy..whatever lol..
By
DesLily, at
1/12/2007 8:54 AM
Might I say, with all due respect and understanding regarding your pizza toppings choices:
GAACK!!
There, that is all. Return to your homes, citizens - nothing more to see here ;)
By
Anonymous, at
1/12/2007 9:30 AM
Great feast! Skip to my loo too, haha! I bet we would have been great buddies in school!
I love your patch quilt and the little alien on it. Looks like a cat I once had that was named Zeus. And we had another named Apollo. My son's doing. :)
Thanks for stopping by.
By
Anonymous, at
1/12/2007 9:32 AM
Thanks for serving this yummy feast - hope you like to nibble my Feast =)
By
Unknown, at
1/12/2007 9:54 AM
Delightful feast! I must say I am the very opposite on pizza choices. I like most meats and wonder who first thought it was a good idea to put veggies on there, especially mushrooms! :-)
By
Anonymous, at
1/12/2007 10:08 AM
Extra mushrooms for me please!!! I am so hungry for pizza now!
By
MaR, at
1/12/2007 10:15 AM
Awwww...the cat looks so comfy on your beautiful bedspread!!
So, I know you've "fessed up" a bit about those past days...but "skipping to my Lou" right through the answer??? Hmmm????
Have a great day, Melli, and thanks for stopping by!!
:-) Susan
By
Anonymous, at
1/12/2007 10:43 AM
Great feast! I totally agree with your main course, though we may have to duke it out over the pizza! Happy Friday!
BTW...very pretty kitty!
By
Anonymous, at
1/12/2007 11:57 AM
What an adorable furball!! I'm not sure I agree with ya on the pizza, though...c'mon...SAUSAGE? Doesn't that make you drool? ;)
By
Jennifer, at
1/12/2007 12:40 PM
How cute that your cat almost blends in. :) Have a nice weekend!
By
Anonymous, at
1/12/2007 1:06 PM
Melli you make me laugh with your lil song sugar:-). I'm with ya on the pizza,*licking my chops* *giggles*. And the UFO thing you said was tooo cute:-). Quite and interesting color for the comforter. Multi with a touch of kitty I'd say *wink*.
Happy Feast!!
P.S. I did my first Feast:-).
By
Anonymous, at
1/12/2007 1:53 PM
Great feast!! My cat lays on my comforter all day, I don't know how I got a shot without her on it!! lol
Mines up!
By
YellowRose, at
1/12/2007 3:46 PM
Loved your feast!! Especially the furball!!
:-D
By
Anonymous, at
1/12/2007 6:26 PM
Loved your Wordless Wednesday (wish I had been as productive) and this post with the adorable kitty.
I love black olives on a pizza too.
Take care,
Frances
By
Anonymous, at
1/12/2007 6:57 PM
Nice desert!
Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog!
I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower
By
Anonymous, at
1/12/2007 8:14 PM
i enjoyed your feast! i posted my first one today. your main course and mine are very much in the same food group!
you have a great looking blog. i'll come back to visit again!
By
alisonwonderland, at
1/12/2007 8:48 PM
That comforter looks mighty cozy!
By
Anonymous, at
1/12/2007 10:10 PM
Melli - My fave pizza is olives too, I don't kick mushrooms off my pizza, but they take up room for the olives.
By
Anonymous, at
1/12/2007 11:05 PM
Guess we won't be sharing a pizza, I think a pizza's not complete without some meat :D
What a beauty your kitty is!
Happy Friday!
By
Anonymous, at
1/12/2007 11:24 PM
Melli - The so called goody two shoes remember way back to kindergarten because getting yelled at was very traumatic for us, it didn't happen that often. I'm trying to make up for those times now. You ought to read my blog, it's radical.
By
Anonymous, at
1/13/2007 12:29 AM
Melli - I've heard about some of the trouble you can get into - I've even seen the pictures. Daisy tells me that you are even funnier in real life.
By
Anonymous, at
1/13/2007 12:20 PM
I don't like meat on my pizza either! Your kitty is soo adorable. :)
By
Anonymous, at
1/13/2007 11:00 PM
I thought I was the only toy in God's toy box. The universe? Makes me wonder why God takes sides sometimes. Maybe he alternates within the universe when he plays with his toys. He could just alternate days. I am also looking for a new church since the one my kids were raised in has since told us their boundries have changed and we had to go to the new neighborhood church. You would think that with the scandals they have to overcome, they would welcome anyone that wanted to come to it. You are not alone.
By
Anonymous, at
1/14/2007 6:02 PM
Post a comment
<< Home