.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Flexible

Join the blogroll. Visit participants.


This weeks theme: FLEXIBLE

This was a no-brainer for me, because I am sO proud of my flexibility
since I lost weight and started exercising! It took me a LONG time to
get to the point where I could touch my nose to my toes - but once I got
there, I decided I'm never going back again! :)

Labels:

35 comment(s):

Go you!

By Blogger Heather, at 11/09/2007 8:54 PM  

you GO GIRL!!! I cant get into that position anymore...in fact, I fell yesterday and can barely walk! lol...I love you girlfriend!

By Blogger PowersTwinB, at 11/09/2007 9:16 PM  

Oh my Goodness!! You rock!! wow... This is great! I would have my picture all over the house if I could do that!! Love and Hugs, Carolyn

By Blogger Talk..to..Grams, at 11/09/2007 9:22 PM  

Amazing!! You go, girl!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/09/2007 9:32 PM  

Well , Melli, never in a million years could I ever touch my nose to my toes...Is your butt flat on the floor when you do this ??? Keep it going girlfriend. Love ya, Baba

By Blogger Baba, at 11/09/2007 9:34 PM  

wow ... I couldn't do that!
you go, girl!!! :)

happy weekend!
Photo Hunt post

By Blogger maiylah, at 11/09/2007 9:36 PM  

Proud of you and your flexibility! Good job.

By Blogger TAB, at 11/09/2007 9:52 PM  

Wow, there is NO WAY I could even get close to that position! :)

You go with your bad self!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/09/2007 9:58 PM  

Woot! Wow! I couldn't do that. I'm trying hard though. hehehe.....

By Blogger eastcoastlife, at 11/09/2007 10:16 PM  

Very cool!! Though it looks like you are eating your toes!! hee hee

Happy Weekend!

By Blogger YellowRose, at 11/09/2007 10:21 PM  

wow Melli, that is wonderful!! Congrats on the weight loss--you look wonderful. Have a great weekend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/09/2007 11:18 PM  

WOW! You go Momma!!!:) nice photos and congrats on the weight loss:)
Mine is up here;
Photo Hunt:Flexible
Happy Weekend!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/09/2007 11:44 PM  

great flexibilty, good for you.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/2007 1:32 AM  

wow you sure are flexible..i wish I am too..great entry for this week!

By Blogger **"Liza"**, at 11/10/2007 1:55 AM  

Melli, you are cool and flexible!! I can't do that ( I just tried, lol!)

By Blogger MaR, at 11/10/2007 2:17 AM  

BRAVO!!! Great job!

Happy Weekend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/2007 2:39 AM  

Congrats on your new found flexibility! Have a great weekend and come check out my first ever photo hunt submission if you get a chance. :)

By Blogger Natalie, at 11/10/2007 2:41 AM  

I wish I could start exercising seriously too. This is great!

By Blogger Lynn, at 11/10/2007 3:27 AM  

Great job! :) Congratulations on your weight loss and your improved flexibility. :)

I'm naturally flexible this week.

By Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe, at 11/10/2007 4:45 AM  

I am in awe - if I had to do that I would probably crack in two! I have tagged you over on my blog :-)

By Blogger Gill, at 11/10/2007 5:02 AM  

Ha! This no-brainer will be my bone-breaker. Great feat!

By Blogger SnoopyTheGoon, at 11/10/2007 5:08 AM  

Flexible indeed! Happy weekend :)

By Blogger Liz, at 11/10/2007 5:20 AM  

So, why you would even want to touch your toes to your nose has me wondering ....

Ewwww!

Nice flexibility, though.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/2007 5:27 AM  

Hey I have a picture of cute flexible redhead too.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 11/10/2007 7:58 AM  

Great photos for the theme! Congrats on losing the weight (I know how hard it is) and being "flexible".

By Blogger ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen), at 11/10/2007 8:29 AM  

Now wait just a gosh darn minute!!! You say you're never going back? Toes a little smelly are they? [just kidding Melli...I know what you mean]

Happy Saturday you flexible girl, you!!!

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 11/10/2007 8:52 AM  

I didn't know that during my absence you changed confession ! You do it like a professional muslim, lol ! Next time don't forget to cover your hairs !!!
I haggled successfully !! come over !!

By Blogger Ingrid, at 11/10/2007 10:00 AM  

Good for you! Way to go girl! keep it up.

Excellent flexible photo.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/2007 10:04 AM  

I can't even do that! You are doing great! And your little Luz is beautiful. I bet you are so excited! Have a good weekend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/2007 12:23 PM  

You go girl! Great job! Flexibility has never been my strong suit! Your journey will be well worth it!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/2007 3:38 PM  

Look at you go! That's awesome! Thanks for visiting my site!

By Blogger Cindy, at 11/10/2007 5:45 PM  

SHOWOFF!! (OK, I'll admit it...I'm jealous!) I'm impressed with your abilities!!

By Blogger Jennifer, at 11/10/2007 10:54 PM  

Nice job, keep up the good work!

By Blogger LivG, at 11/11/2007 12:08 AM  

Bravo Melli! I'm so proud of you. I'm not at all flexible but I'm trying to improve it at the gym. Keep it up!

By Blogger Heart of Rachel, at 11/11/2007 7:38 AM  

Very flexible yes! Well done. If I did that, my back would be too flexible = cracked.... *giggles*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/11/2007 1:14 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home