Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt... High
Join the blogroll. Visit participants.Today's theme is HIGH.
1.
Krysti dreeeeeaming of bungee jumping...2.
Krysti making dreams come true!3.
Krysti just hangin' around...I have actually used these pics before... so I apologize to those of you who have seen them before. I just couldn't help myself! They were PERFECT for today's theme!
Labels: Photo Hunt







30 comment(s):
I wonder where Kristy gets her intrepid spirit?
Hey, your new blog template is looking good -- or good looking -- however it seems to be missing a pic of the cutest little girl on Earth!
By
Anonymous, at
3/29/2008 12:39 AM
Hey, love the new look here!!
I don't think I could ever, ever bungee jump!!!
By
Anonymous, at
3/29/2008 1:04 AM
Yes, just perfect for the theme! I'm affraid just watching the photos! If only I'd have the courage to do that! Perhaps in an other life!!!
By
Anonymous, at
3/29/2008 1:54 AM
Wow your blog has a new dress !! (no shorts) It looks all spring ! Lovely !! (who made it ? I am not curious) I am not cold anymore when I visit you, now I get spring feelings, be careful !!
I never saw these pictures and I think I would have died right away seeing my daughter bungee jumping !!
By
Ingrid, at
3/29/2008 2:11 AM
wow, look at that Krazi Krysti! :-)
I like the Spring look of your blog - such a pretty stripy aqua colour!
I'm so glad it's finally Saturday! It's been a difficult week again at work...
A weekend, just me and MB, pussycats Charlie and our aged Pandora.
cq
By
craziequeen, at
3/29/2008 3:52 AM
I couldn't ever do it, I am happy just looking at people who dare to do this and even enjoy it!!! great pics, Melli, I missed them when your first published them.
And congrats on your new look, you did a great job again!
By
MaR, at
3/29/2008 5:56 AM
Go Krysti.... what a brave soul..I was looking for you to be next...a perfect shot for today..
I love your new look..it is cool and I am glad the snow has melted..Have a good week-end. love ya, Baba
By
Baba, at
3/29/2008 6:38 AM
And they ARE perfect for this week indeed!!
Love the new look....so Spring like!!
[and do I see a new avatar/profile photo? Cool!!!]
By
Hootin Anni, at
3/29/2008 6:53 AM
well look at you changing the looks of your blog and shocking everyone! sheesh!
By
DesLily, at
3/29/2008 7:50 AM
Love your new look - but I need my Luz News button back, thankyouverymuch...
Krysti is so brave - no WAY would I ever do that.
xo
LBC
By
Ladybug Crossing, at
3/29/2008 8:29 AM
i just love this new look that you have...so Springy and just up to date!! I really like the family pictures at the top of the page (header)..
I guess i have not seen these bungee pictures before..How crazy can one person be...well she is related to you...just forgot..smiling!!
Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
3/29/2008 11:00 AM
I've been dreaming of bungee jumping too, but I think I'll just keep dreaming.
By
Anonymous, at
3/29/2008 11:12 AM
oh no, not me, excellent entry for the theme
By
Sarge Charlie, at
3/29/2008 11:20 AM
I'm with Sarge...I could never do that! Kudos to Krysti for "hanging" in there lol!
Great pics for the High theme, Melli, and who cares if you've used them before?!?
Have a super weekend :)
By
Deb @ Sugarfused, at
3/29/2008 11:27 AM
Something I will not be doing in my lifetime either. Perfect for this week's theme!
By
☆ MsK ☆, at
3/29/2008 11:36 AM
oooohh.. bungee jumping. i am enthralled to see but will never attempt to try.
By
Anonymous, at
3/29/2008 11:36 AM
Love the shot...so brave! Love too your blog title! Sounds like my place. 1 more love...your hat!
Come visit me!
By
Claudia, at
3/29/2008 11:45 AM
Yes, those are perfect for this week's theme. That is something I don't ever plan on doing!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Have a nice weekend :)
By
lynn, at
3/29/2008 12:10 PM
Awesome shots, though that is one thing I don't think I can convince myself to do. Kudos to your Krysti!
By
Anonymous, at
3/29/2008 12:32 PM
Oh noooooooooooo!!!! Way too scary!
By
Liz Hinds, at
3/29/2008 1:10 PM
The last one is incredible! Great shots!
By
Unknown, at
3/29/2008 1:37 PM
why why why... would anyone want to bungee jump?? it just ain't right....
btw.. love the new look
By
Connie Barris, at
3/29/2008 3:27 PM
eeeekkkkkkkkk so scary for me. i could never do it. great choice fot the theme though.
happy weekend.
By
Corey~living and loving, at
3/29/2008 4:20 PM
Eeeek. Yup - that's high.
By
Anonymous, at
3/29/2008 8:51 PM
Wow! I love your picture, just keep it up and enjoy!!!
check mine also:
PHOTOHUNTER-1
PHOTOHUNTER-2
Happy Weekend guys!!!
By
denz, at
3/29/2008 10:04 PM
I like the way you put consistency in your photography, indeed you have a very nice post!!!
Check mine HERE!!!
Have a great Weekend!!!
By
Anonymous, at
3/29/2008 10:05 PM
Wher eis little Luz? I am used to seeing her smiling face when I come on to your site :(
The photos for high left me shivering my boots - I am scared of heights.
Loved the meme.
By
Anonymous, at
3/29/2008 11:34 PM
I am a super chicken. No bungee jumping for me (the rope would break! LOL).
Sorry I'm late. Getting ready for Greta's big date today!
By
Maribeth, at
3/30/2008 9:06 AM
Hi Melli. This is the best I've seen so far. Amazing shots! I admire Krysti's guts to go through bungee jumping.
By
Heart of Rachel, at
3/30/2008 10:44 AM
oooh you're SO brave!
By
Janet, at
3/30/2008 10:59 AM
Post a comment
<< Home