|
The Lord has done great things for us, |
About Me
- Name: Melli
- Location: United States
I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5! I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
______________________
|
Today's Verse |
My Blogrolls
Love my Google Reader!
Previous








15 comment(s):
I am sorry for whatever is going on and will pray. But don't feel you can't share (I understand if it involves others and is too private, etc.-- I'm just saying don't feel you can't post unless it is cheery and positive). My own post today was a little gloomy (though still hopeful).
By
Anonymous, at
4/01/2008 12:14 AM
Melli -- I am praying for you! Come by and see the turtles. Even if you can't leave a comment, they just might cheer you! And btw, because you are my friend and a real person to me, you are not required to always be "on" or "up." You know how to reach me if you need me.
Keep your eyes n the footprints in the sand. You are not walking this alone.
By
Anonymous, at
4/01/2008 12:33 AM
I always enjoy your little "mood face" but not today, it reads sad. Sorry about this, Melli, I will be thinking of you and hoping you can smile again SOON! ((hugs))
By
MaR, at
4/01/2008 1:50 AM
Oh Melli, I'm praying for you. You don't need to smile on our pages. Friends let friends be who they need to be at the moment. And, you've told me before, that blogging friends love you regardless of your current state. Know that I'm sending love your way and praying that things look up soon. I wish I lived closer so I could come give you a BIG HUG...cause you so deserve it.
Susan
By
Susan, at
4/01/2008 2:18 AM
I don't know what to say, something terrible must have happened that you lost your smile. If ever you need some comfort or just want to "talk" write me a mail. Otherwise I will wait until you feel better. Big kiss !
By
Ingrid, at
4/01/2008 4:11 AM
Ditto what Susan said. You don't always have to be happy. Lord knows the rest of us certainly aren't. We love you even when you aren't a happy camper.
Hugs to you my dear friend.
xoxo
LBC
By
Ladybug Crossing, at
4/01/2008 6:52 AM
Oh... Melli, at first I thought this was a April Fools Day....When you are sad and unhappy, it makes me feel bad that I am not there to comfort you..You are too dear to all of us..may you overcome your sadness soon. My love and hugs to "You"....
Your friend Baba
By
Baba, at
4/01/2008 8:02 AM
Melli....can I do anything? I'm tempted to jump in the car and start driving, girl...I hate that you're hurting :( I love you and will pray, but wish I could fix it somehow :(
By
Jennifer, at
4/01/2008 8:33 AM
I'm a big pray-er, so please know you have all of mine right now! Hugs too!
By
Maribeth, at
4/01/2008 9:49 AM
Gotcha all prayed up girlfriend.
By
Lazy Daisy, at
4/01/2008 10:19 AM
sending good thoughts your way. Have a good cry and come back soon
By
Carmen, at
4/01/2008 10:31 AM
Praying for you! I hope things look brighter soon! I like what Mother Teresa said--"I know God will not give me more than I can handle. I just wish He did not trust me so much!" Blessings!
By
Aggiema (Michelle), at
4/01/2008 5:49 PM
Aww Melli, I hope sunny skies appear again. Sooner rather than later too.
By
Unknown, at
4/02/2008 1:52 AM
You know that whatever is wrong that you always have us here to pray for you at least. If you want to yell you can use your blog for that too...but like one of your comments said..we understand if it is personal. Please hang in there. You have to keep smiling. Believe me I know...keep smiling even if you do not feel like it..okay...Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
4/02/2008 6:01 AM
Sorry to hear there are troubles in your life right now. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
By
Linda, at
4/02/2008 10:34 AM
Post a comment
<< Home