.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins....

BOO!
(oh okay... Happy Halloween!)


#96


1. My favorite food seasoning is
dill weed. I use it often!
2.
Laughter is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is
the name of a leprechaun!
4.
Morning coffee is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people have more than I do... and many have less.
6.
Yellow spray paint was the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
again, composing a Wordzzle, tomorrow my plans include going to see a movie - Fireproof - with Dennis (WHAT?) ... and Sunday, I want to begin a new Sunday School class!

LOL! If you read my Fill-Ins and you know me, you're going WHOA! Melli's going to see a MOVIE??? Yep! Dennis and I are going to TRY anyway to get in to see Fireproof on Saturday. On Sunday, WE (as in he & I) are starting a new Sunday School class on Marriage -- and it's based on the movie Fireproof. So, we figured maybe we should actually SEE the movie! Anyway... this is a really big and scary step for Dennis, so please keep him/us in your prayers. I would really like for us to BOTH enjoy this class! Okay... I'll settle for Dennis getting through all 8 weeks -- ONE week at a time! But I would LOVE it if he enjoyed it!

I'm still hoping to get to see The Secret Life of Bees with Amanda one of these days too. Believe it or not, that's even HARDER to arrange! Life sure gets complicated as you go....

The kitchen is coming along! I got myself into another BIG project with it yesterday - so it's going to be a few more days... LOL! It'll be SOOOOO worth it when it's done though! I'm not kiddin'!

OH! Ella news! She has apparently LANDED in Texas! She should be poppin' up soon on Twila's blog... I hope! Though it did just occur to me that she is there for a very SPECIAL and secret event! So she may not show up until after the weekend.... LOL! Don't you just WONDER what she's up to???


17 comment(s):

Love your nr. 2
That Sunday School class sounds very interesting, good luck, yeah for Dennis and keep us posted!!

Happy Halloween to youuuuu!!! and to Ella in Texas (wow!)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/31/2008 5:47 AM  

I already popped over there to have a quick look but she's nowhere to be seen!!
I'm right there with you about the morning coffee, and I haven't seen a movie in years either!
Happy Halloween Melli!

By Blogger Jientje, at 10/31/2008 5:48 AM  

I never heard of this movie, I have to say that I am not a big movie "goer" The last one I have seen was "Mamma Mia" and before that ????
Dennis goes to sunday school ?? That I call LOVE !!

By Blogger Ingrid, at 10/31/2008 6:44 AM  

I think you'll love the movie and you know you are so prayed up. I have to leave early in the morning so pray me up before you go to sleep.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 10/31/2008 7:04 AM  

We will be praying for you and Dennis. I hope the movie goes well. The classes I ran with Betty for married couples always went well ( None of the men turned green and no divorces followed).
Now I am off to Texas to begin checking on Ella. Have to set up an Ella link.

By Blogger Dr.John, at 10/31/2008 8:20 AM  

Happy Halloween Melli !

Wow, I like dill too! But I have to admit I use more sweet Basil than dill.

By Blogger DesLily, at 10/31/2008 8:32 AM  

Have a Happy Halloween and a great weekend!

I hope Ella enjoys her stay in Texas!

By Blogger {K}, at 10/31/2008 9:44 AM  

Happy Halloween to you too dear Melli!!!

I can't believe it!!! You like Dill like I do! I even tend to occasionally find myself drinking dill juice from the pickle jar I love the taste of dill so much!

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 10/31/2008 9:45 AM  

Now dillweed is a unique answer, how cool that!
Yes laughter, does simplify.

Glad to know I am not alone on that coffee thing.

Somebody else I noticed mentioned that "Magically Delicious" leprechaun.


See my Fill-in

By Blogger LarryG, at 10/31/2008 9:57 AM  

Have you ever made dill bread? Oh man that stuff is wonderful.

Good luck with Dennis and the movie and the classes. I know it means an awful lot for the two of you to be on the same page. Hold his hand, and like two children walk the path of life.

Can't wait to see the kitchen...the anticipation is exciting.

By Blogger Amber Star, at 10/31/2008 10:38 AM  

I haven't seen Fireproof yet, but I've heard that it was good.

By Blogger SmilingSally, at 10/31/2008 10:50 AM  

Hi!
Your list is awesome! Went and took a peek at the movie Fireproof. It looks like a good one. Have fun at the movies! Thanks for stopping by my place. Take Care!!

Sherrie

By Blogger Sherrie, at 10/31/2008 11:06 AM  

I'm on my third cup of coffee, need to check out what Fireproof is all about to base a Sunday School class on...hmmmm...and will go from here to check on Ms. Ella!

By Blogger Carletta, at 10/31/2008 11:46 AM  

OH Yeah, morning coffee is something I take very seriously too. Good answer!

happy halloween!

By Blogger ~Swankymama, at 10/31/2008 11:52 AM  

Happy Halloween Melli, I sure hope your Sunday School class goes good!! I will pray that it does! and that Dennis can enjoy it too!! Hugs, Grams

By Blogger Talk..to..Grams, at 10/31/2008 12:55 PM  

I've heard nothing but good things about that movie, but haven't seen it yet. Hope you enjoy it! And I hope Dennis enjoys the class.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/31/2008 5:58 PM  

Serious coffee, yes to that.

Have you read The Secret Life of Bees yet? I would recommend that before the movie so you can get your own vision established; the story is so moving & beautiful as told by the author. And then good luck getting to the theater :)

Thanks for visiting me!

By Blogger stephanie, at 11/01/2008 4:44 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home