Aaaack!
Monday weigh-in.... I only lost ONE pound.So now I must rationalize... of course! I believe this one measley little pound is due to the fact that the first 2-3 days my exercise wasn't really "much" exercise. I believe if I pedal for 35-45 minutes every day THIS week I will lose 2 pounds next week! I hope...







4 comment(s):
Hey...it's a start. LOSING is better than gaining. And besides, the weight loss comes more after the muscles are toned, right? Don't ask me, I'm not an expert for sure. Again, tho...don't get discouraged, better to lose than gain like I do!!
By
Anonymous, at
2/27/2006 8:31 AM
Okay, here's what I do in my head with a 1 pound weight loss: If I hadn't lost that pound, I could have just as easily gained a pound instead. So if I'd done that, I'd weight 2 pounds more than I do right now. Weird thinking? *shrug* Works for me.
By
Barb, at
2/27/2006 5:42 PM
Every single pound counts!!! They all add up so just keep going watch them add up!!
By
Anonymous, at
2/28/2006 6:10 PM
LOL! That's just what I'm doing! And NEXT monday... I hope to add 2 to them! :P
By
Melli, at
3/01/2006 6:35 AM
Post a comment
<< Home