.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wordless Wednesday #23



Labels:

36 comment(s):

Mmmm . . . that reminds me, I must head up to get my coffee now. I can smell it's yummy goodness wafting down the stairs to me.

By Blogger Twisted Cinderella, at 8/30/2006 7:14 AM  

Black for me, dear! but it looks soooo pretty, love the mug and the little roses. Happy WW!

By Blogger MaR, at 8/30/2006 7:57 AM  

Happy Wednesday, Melli
Applesauce?

By Blogger PJ, at 8/30/2006 8:01 AM  

That pic got me tempted.... must go to the kitchen, so long!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2006 8:03 AM  

Now you are talking - good morning :).

Happy Wednesday.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2006 8:04 AM  

Had mine too. I needed it after the night I had!

By Blogger Amanda, at 8/30/2006 8:13 AM  

Mmmmm, off to make some myself! Happy Wednesday - we're also hosting the Carnival of the Vanities today - busy day in duck-land!

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 8/30/2006 8:15 AM  

I think I shall join you in a cup. :)

I'm up.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2006 8:20 AM  

man, I wish I could drink caffeine. That looks good on this rainy wednesday morning.

By Blogger Carmen, at 8/30/2006 8:23 AM  

I so can't wait for fall/winter weather to hit, that's about the only time of the year I drink coffee. When I wake up & we are in the 80's already, I'm afraid it's a diet pepsi I head for. But I do love your mug!

By Blogger Pixie, at 8/30/2006 8:26 AM  

Oh I could sure use one of those right now. :) I LOVE the cup! My WW is up!

By Blogger Moogie, at 8/30/2006 8:37 AM  

Enjoy your coffee!!!

By Blogger Courtney, at 8/30/2006 8:38 AM  

No coffee for me yet. When the weather cools off then it is fine but for now juice is my option. I just cannot seem to drink it when it is so blazing here. My WW is up too. Did you make this cup????

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 8/30/2006 8:51 AM  

Yup, I do play the guitar and a little keyboard. I love to fiddle around with music.

Tell your son to learn what he can. My grandson is 13, and he's been playing the drums for a while. And he has already gotten to play with some awesome bands in California. They have used hin in some of their recording sessions.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2006 9:09 AM  

Can't start my day without coffee -- I'll be there in a minute!

By Blogger Mitey Mite, at 8/30/2006 9:16 AM  

give me coffee and no one gets hurt! my fav. saying! happy ww!

By Blogger Amydeanne, at 8/30/2006 9:59 AM  

That looks like a soothing soup! Or is it a smooth hot cereal? Pretty plate, too!

By Blogger OldLady Of The Hills, at 8/30/2006 10:19 AM  

I need me some of that! My coffee pot overflowed for the third time in two weeks--I don't line the spout up properly. Time to go get a new pot!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2006 10:24 AM  

Well, I wouldn't have KNOWN if I didn't take my cursor over the pic! That's COFFEE?!!! Around here, coffee is BLACK, BLACK, BLACK!! That looks more like baby soup or some kinda baby food, like mashed bananas. rofl

Happy Wednesday Melli.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2006 10:28 AM  

OH YEA ~ I was on my way to get another one of those. Thanks for the reminder!

Mine is up at http://beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com

By Blogger Unknown, at 8/30/2006 10:37 AM  

Oh! Yes Please!

I'll take mine with four lumps of sugar and 6 tsp of powdered creamer, thank you. [heh] Yeah, I like a dash of coffee with my cream and sugar. What can I say? I have a sweet tooth.

Thanks for visiting my WW today!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2006 11:36 AM  

Of course, I'm slow and didn't really get what it was. Sigh. Maybe I need a cup of coffee myself!

Anyway, my WW is up. Not quite as cool as yours, but up anyway!

By Blogger Just Nancy, at 8/30/2006 12:02 PM  

COFFEE!!! YES! My kind of woman, she puts her priorities out there! LOL

By Blogger YellowRose, at 8/30/2006 12:10 PM  

Is that coffee? With a ton of cream????LOL!

mornin melli!

By Blogger Meira{FB}, at 8/30/2006 12:46 PM  

hi melli! i'm back from my bloggin break! i posted a ww too today... it's under my sticky post... i love your pix... at first glance i thought it was a plate then i took a double-take and saw that it's your morning brew!

By Blogger Jennifer, at 8/30/2006 2:04 PM  

Ohhhh...maybe I need another cup anyway.
YUM!
Happy WW!

By Blogger Debby, at 8/30/2006 2:22 PM  

Coffee? WOW interesting blend you have there. Happy WW! Mine's up too!

By Blogger Unknown, at 8/30/2006 3:13 PM  

Cream in coffee with one tsp sugar yummy!!! :-). Happy WW

By Blogger Angela, at 8/30/2006 4:27 PM  

Hmmmm.....I can smell it from here. Belly up to the bar boys....the coffee bar that is!

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 8/30/2006 5:40 PM  

Now I must have tea.

By Blogger Connie, at 8/30/2006 7:07 PM  

Great perspective...love the angle (and the contents!).

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2006 7:57 PM  

Looks tasty!

By Blogger Leesa, at 8/30/2006 8:33 PM  

Coffee? Oh...I like my coffee strong & black! LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2006 9:16 PM  

Melli -- how thoughtful. Home from my first day back in the classroom, my feet swollen and aching, I slump into my chair wondering if I have the energy required to feed myself -- and you offer me a lovely cuppa. Yum.

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 8/30/2006 9:38 PM  

Is that flan? Or a custard? But I think it might be coffee with a lot of creme or tea. The angle of how you took the picture makes it look solid. Me and J have been on phase 1 of the South Beach diet, and it's the second week I think I have sweets on the brain. uggh.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2006 10:04 PM  

okay, it took a minute for my eyes to focus on this and realize that it was a coffee mug;-) love cream in mine...especially french vanilla..... thanks for stopping by.

By Blogger Lynn, at 8/30/2006 10:16 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home