.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Bible Trivia Anyone???

Answers are in the first comment ... NO CHEATING! God is watching.... :)

1.) "_______ is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

a - The Holy Spirit
b - Thy word
c - The Lord, our God
d - Thy law


2.) After Jesus rose from the dead, how long did he remain on earth before ascending to heaven?

a - 12 days
b - 40 days
c - 3 months
d - 1 year


3.) Which of these men was not one of Jesus' original 12 apostles?

a - Bartholomew
b - Judas
c - Matthew
d - Paul

Since the answers are inside, no need to actually answer them there! Just tell how you did! ... and have a blessed and happy Sunday! My family and I will be gone on a special FUN day today -- I'll tell you about it tomorrow!

9 comment(s):

Answers:

1. Thy word
2. 40 days
3. Paul

By Blogger Melli, at 10/29/2006 12:20 PM  

I knew #1 and #3 but was not sure about #2...I would have to look it up but I see you have 40 days..Okay...I did not know that answer right off the top of my head. I hope you are having a great day. I will check back to see what you did. Hey I may be coming your way this week. Check with Lazy Daisy to see what is up!! We may see each other sooner than you think!!! Just cross your fingers or better yet pray....SAndy smile!!!

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 10/29/2006 1:16 PM  

I really don't know the answers to any of these..(Except I think the first one is Thy Word...Being Jewish, the New Testament is not familiar to me, at all! I feel really stupid!

Have a wonderful day Melli...!

By Blogger OldLady Of The Hills, at 10/29/2006 2:27 PM  

100% -- but since my denomination classifies me as an evangelist, I'd better have done well!

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 10/29/2006 4:23 PM  

I too got them right but you almost tricked me on the third one until I saw Paul...Blessings, Tari

By Blogger ...jus me, at 10/29/2006 8:15 PM  

Pop by my place and sign up for world peace -- NOT whirled peas.

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 10/30/2006 12:24 AM  

Well, I got the 1st one right...wasn't sure about the other 2.

Have an especially fun day with your family! *s*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/30/2006 5:01 AM  

YEAH....I got them all right. I have to say I am duly impressed with myself!!

By Blogger Jane, at 10/30/2006 9:33 AM  

Not looking or cheating.

"Thy Word" cause I know the song.

"40 days" because I heard Perry on TV say something about this last night.

I'm going to guess "Paul" because he came later on from Damascus, was blinded and the spirit of Jesus said, "Why do you persecute me."

By Blogger Margaret, at 10/30/2006 4:53 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home