.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt -- Safe


PS Hunt

Grab the Photo Hunt code.
Join the blogroll. Visit participants.



Soooooo... remember when Krysti FELL OFF THE HORSE? And cracked her helmet in THREE places? And had to go to the emergency room??? Well... HERE is Krysti trying on her brand NEW helmet ... the one with NO cracks... the one that will hopefully do as good a job as the last one did! We do OUR best to keep her safe! (if only she would help us out some.... )

31 comment(s):

I hope it keeps her safe, too!!


Sorry I have not visited lately... I hope you understand! I'm sure you do...I miss visitin'...

By Blogger -tnchick-, at 10/28/2006 12:20 AM  

Love her expression! So cute! Hope she is able to get back on the horse after all that, my goodness! :)

By Blogger Pamela, at 10/28/2006 12:36 AM  

I hope it does, too!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/28/2006 12:36 AM  

You know it will keep her safe. Kids, I remember doing my best to get hurt myself. She will grow out of it, hopefully soon.

Thanks for visiting and your comment. I managed to get it right this week I see. Have a great week.

By Blogger barman, at 10/28/2006 12:45 AM  

OY, yes! I think I would have a helmet that covered the whole body!!!
She looks adirable in it, doesn't she?

By Blogger OldLady Of The Hills, at 10/28/2006 12:51 AM  

Oh yes, better the helmet gets cracks. Pretty picture.

Mines' up here My photo hunt

By Blogger Girlie, at 10/28/2006 1:07 AM  

Suits her very well ! I first thought she were at the hairdresser lol !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 10/28/2006 1:37 AM  

Great choice for safe :)

By Blogger Leesa, at 10/28/2006 1:39 AM  

That's it. Wearing a good helmet is safe.
Mine's up too and Happy Halloween.

By Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD, at 10/28/2006 3:16 AM  

Falling off is part of horseback riding. :) If you're going to ride, you're going to fall off - probably many, many times.

I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I suffered a compression fracture of my L2 vetebrae falling off a horse while jumping once. It was just a freak accident though - I'd fallen off many times before, with nothing more serious than a few bruises. I still ride. :) Absolutely love it. :) But I always wear a helmet - they won't let you ride here without one.

Anyhow, great photo. :) Love her expression!

Have a good weekend. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/28/2006 3:58 AM  

Have to keep our children safe! Nice photo.

Happy Saturday!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/28/2006 5:15 AM  

That expression looks familiar! Great depiction of the topic. BTW...she's a cutie too.

I'm up on My Photo Blog. HAPPY WEEKEND.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/28/2006 6:27 AM  

sweet expression Krysti!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/28/2006 6:39 AM  

Well thank goodness it was the helmet that was cracked in three places and not her head!!! I hope this helmet does the trick!

By Blogger Jane, at 10/28/2006 7:58 AM  

Yes, I hope she does stay safe and also congrats on her school too. What a cute picture of her!! Great take on the word might I say. Mine is up. Some of these words get hard to think on, don't they? Have a great Saturday..Mommy and Daddy come today!! YES!! Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 10/28/2006 8:27 AM  

Wow...cracked three times? Ewww...that would be so scary!

Great photo...it goes great on this weeks theme!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/28/2006 8:54 AM  

Such a fun photo- her expression is priceless!

Glad she wears a helmet. I make my boy wear one when biking and skating. We've got to do every thing we can to keep our kids safe! :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/28/2006 9:22 AM  

Always wear a helmet!
Love her pic :)
happy saturday !

By Blogger MaR, at 10/28/2006 9:39 AM  

Great way to stay safe! Nice pic. Thanks for stopping by.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/28/2006 11:06 AM  

Krysti's so pretty.
Saying a little prayer that the helmet keeps her safe as can be.
Thanks for stopping by.
Frances

By Blogger Frances D, at 10/28/2006 12:12 PM  

Great pic for SPH! I hope that she works with you to be safe. LOL.

By Blogger Twisted Cinderella, at 10/28/2006 12:42 PM  

Let's keep her safe!

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

By Blogger Teena in Toronto, at 10/28/2006 2:16 PM  

Yep, this should do the trick, Melli! No more accidents! Nice photo of Krysti too.

Hope you have a wonderful Halloween!
Mine is up now too.

Cheers,
Carol

By Blogger Unknown, at 10/28/2006 3:16 PM  

I know I feel better knowing she has a new helmet. Great photo!

By Blogger Trista @ Trista Ree Creates, at 10/28/2006 4:11 PM  

That a girl Krysti! Jump right back on. Nice helmet Melli!

By Blogger Kat Campbell, at 10/28/2006 5:32 PM  

Got to keep that pretty noggin safe!! ;)

Hope you have had a wonderful day!

By Blogger YellowRose, at 10/28/2006 8:39 PM  

She definitly looks very safe!! Great photo!!

By Blogger Tammy, at 10/28/2006 8:42 PM  

Lovin' her expression...she looks thrilled : ) Great pic for this theme!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/28/2006 10:20 PM  

blah blah blah ... just me testing THIS!

By Blogger Melli, at 10/29/2006 10:59 AM  

thank goodness for helmets! great picture, glad the old one did its job, thanks for stopping by!

By Blogger Lee, at 10/29/2006 2:04 PM  

She looks thrilled;)

By Blogger Mackey, at 10/30/2006 12:14 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home