Wordzzle ... Oy! ...
The Wordzzle Challenge is hosted each week by RavenBecause I have been working all day long week long month long to try to get my kitchen completely finished and because I did not get a chance to sit down and think until 9:30 this evening, by which time it was tooooooo late for thinking... all you are going to get today by way of a Wordzzle from ME, is this... a mega 15+ word sentence that makes little sense! Perhaps next week I'll have sweet creative story or a silly creative poem or a nearly almost interesting editorial.... but not this week.
This Week's Ten Word Challenge: squeaky toy, perpendicular, olives, shanty, howling at the moon, soul, bow and arrow, uniform, statistics, praying mantis
Mini Challenge: glamour, rocking chair, cormorant, objective, symbolism
According to the latest statistics from the National Wildlife Federation the uniform sounds of the Great Northern Cormorant, often times mimicking the rhythmic squawk of a rocking chair running over a squeaky toy, are now being considered "glamour for the soul" by the those whose ideas run perpendicular to those viewing the objective symbolism of the praying mantis whose bow and arrow like appendages have been noted to make a sound similar to the wolves howling at the moon under the olive grove growing in nearby Shanty Town.
And now, I have ONE MORE THING TO DO before the kitchen is DONE... but I can't get to it today. It will have to be DONE tomorrow. I just can't wait! I just can not WAIT!!!







15 comment(s):
Oh gosh what a "Wordzzle" I don't get it, lol ! Yesterday For the first time in 33 years I had 8 little devils, pumpkins and witches ringing at my door ! That was quite a surprise ! Fortunately I had bought sweets ! It really was too cute ! I didn't even know that there were so many kids now in the neighborhood since the last "generation" (my son) !
By
Ingrid, at
11/01/2008 4:06 AM
We had no trick or treaters last night. After dark everyone is afraid to come down our long dark driveway!
By
Maribeth, at
11/01/2008 7:58 AM
Not bad for a late night effort. It isn't easy to get all the words in one sentence. These words are really hard.
Congratulations.
Congratulations on the kitchen as well. I wish our entire layout was finished and I could put on my engineer's cap and just run trains.
By
Dr.John, at
11/01/2008 9:33 AM
It will be so exciting to finally finish! You're posting pictures, I hope!
By
Anonymous, at
11/01/2008 9:53 AM
You are so clever...I love reading your words each week.
I can't wait to see the kitchen.
We pulled off last night...it wasn't without the help of DH, though. He was a gem..despite me snapping a few times.
:-) Susan
By
Susan, at
11/01/2008 12:20 PM
Wow! You do better then I would when your tired!! I would hate to see what I would come up with on this wide awake!
I bet you will be so happy to be finished with the kitchen but it will be worth all the hard work!!! Hugs, Grams
By
Talk..to..Grams, at
11/01/2008 12:22 PM
Wow, that's one packed sentence!
I live in a suburban track house development. As a result, there were hundreds of little monster running about. Sure was fun to see them all.
By
Jeff B, at
11/01/2008 12:41 PM
that is one fine fine sentence Melli, it was very new age :)
Congrats on the only one more thing kitchen, it must be such a great feeling.
By
Dianne, at
11/01/2008 12:54 PM
I hope you'll post pictures Melli!
Enjoy the weekend!
By
Jientje, at
11/01/2008 1:01 PM
melli: nicely done. Congrats on getting close to finishing the kitchen.
Rich
By
Richard, at
11/01/2008 2:04 PM
Well done! One sentence! Whew! Congrats on the kitchen! Bet you can't wait to bask in the wonder of it's new improved beauty. I peeked down and love the fish motif. Then I peaked further down. You never told me that we have matching cats! Cool.
By
Raven, at
11/01/2008 2:39 PM
Well this has been a great project for you. I bet when you began you did not know it was going to take this long!! At least you are making it to the end and that is great!! I had my first B-12 injection this morning but do not feel any better yet...Guess it takes a bit...
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
11/01/2008 4:21 PM
Ha, I liked it, yes I did.
By
Lu', at
11/01/2008 4:29 PM
"mimicking the rhythmic squawk of a rocking chair running over a squeaky toy," and "the praying mantis whose bow and arrow like appendages"...not bad for a last-minute attempt - very evocative descriptions, in fact. And to get all the words into one sentence - wow!
Good luck on getting your kitchen finished. Hope you will post pictures.
By
Chatty, at
11/01/2008 6:05 PM
Great work to get all the words in. I am glad for you getting that kitchen done.
By
bettygram, at
11/01/2008 7:14 PM
Post a comment
<< Home