.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Friday, March 03, 2006

Limberin' up....


TODAY I can do THIS! But only on this side. On the other leg I can still barely get to the ankle. I don't know why though.... it's just being a lot more stubborn about loosening up!

3 comment(s):

Lookie at you baby!! Go Aunti M, go Aunti M!!! :D

By Blogger Unknown, at 3/04/2006 11:48 AM  

1, 2, 3 and stretch-h-h-h! Hey, that's awesome. I'm not sure I could touch my toes! Way to go. Tomorrow's weigh in Monday. Bet you lost more!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/05/2006 2:07 PM  

Okay (laughing) I had to get down on the floor and see if I could do it. Yep, but more difficult reaching the left foot than the right. I think it has something to do with my hips. I can't get my right knee down to the floor, but my left one goes right down. I'm so proud of you for all the work that you are doing. WTG!!!

By Blogger Barb, at 3/06/2006 7:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home